Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Wow so many updates! I especially love the picture with the fruit posted by ohmyfrancisco :p Chico can always pull off weird facial expressions and make them look incredible haha

For the Dsquared look, how come they only unveiled it now? It's Spring Summer 11 so that's pretty much now no? I thought fashion was always months and months ahead... Or maybe those are old pics I don't recall seeing haha

^

I'm sorry guys, but I read an artical of the FW and saw this pic with caption ''Sneak Peak Francisco Lachowski DSquared2 SS11'' and it was post 2 days ago, plus I thought that they had a typo and that they meant SS12 instead of SS11... My apologize for that

I really don't want to sound judgemental or anything like that, but this magazine DOES looks trashy. And the photo of Marlon kind of looks like it might be manip, BUT - to look at it from a completely different perspective: it proves one thing - you know you made it as a model when they're using your photos for stuff like that; it means you're famous enough. Of course I'm not saying that their photos should've been used like that. Because they shouldn't. It just shows they're really famous.

Like, for instance, there was stong hype for guys like Ash Stymest and Cole Mohr two years ago or so. Maybe now's the time for Brazilian guys like Chico and Marlon. Of course, that conslusion isn't only based on this one trashy mag!!

:)