Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Happy (EDIT: BELATED) Birthday Chico!

That child/man is so incredibly gorgeous! Haha perhaps we'll get to see him in his birthday suit at some point!

jpgbygaultier, I think it's already incredible that you were able to get some recognition from the top names of the Fashion industry! I wished I'd have the guts (and the talent!) to become a fashion designer, it's one of my dreams!

And about the shot, even this picture seems more provocative to me... More sensual at least?

tumblr_ll6qay4kwX1qd9xs3o1_500.jpg tumblr_ll1lwrLBr51qh0l9no1_500.gif tumblr_ll4pofmEA61qcwe19o1_500.jpg

It happens only once a year :)

Hope the Fashion industry gets to know how much Fran's fans are dedicate,d perhaps they would hire him even more!

Honestly, most of the major campaigns he appeared in, I felt compelled to buy something from the brand even though he models for the guy stuff and I'm a girl haha :laugh:

^

But don't they already know that Chico's fans are the best? I mean, for instance, in the ranking on models.com, Francisco is one of the very few ~if not the only one~ who's got in the describtion in this ranking his fans mentioned. They say something like - "he's already got a legion of fans", something like that :) So, HOPEFULLY, it's a known fact in the industry that we're the best fans ever:)

Haha perhaps we'll get to see him in his birthday suit at some point!

jpgbygaultier, I think it's already incredible that you were able to get some recognition from the top names of the Fashion industry! I wished I'd have the guts (and the talent!) to become a fashion designer, it's one of my dreams!

Francisco changed agency's in londen,he went from Nevs to Models1

I glad he left Nevs in my opinion ,they never invested him like i feel they should have

Hopefully with Models1 they'll promote him like it's supposed to be done

and belated happy birthday to chico !

Maybe it's a repost, sorry if it is, but I think he's very handsome here. But what's that weird thing that comes out under his jacket?

It looks like a tutu to me, perhaps it's some kind of dress shirt, after all it is haute couture ;) It oddly looks like paper to me... taffeta, perhaps?

Maybe it's a repost, sorry if it is, but I think he's very handsome here. But what's that weird thing that comes out under his jacket?

It looks like a tutu to me, perhaps it's some kind of dress shirt, after all it is haute couture ;) It oddly looks like paper to me... taffeta, perhaps?

Yes, prehaps. I tought also it's some kind of skirt or so.

But wow, these poloroids are awesome. And indeed, I'm also happy he's now in this agency. On every poloroid you can see btw that he's growing up, see for example one of his first polos!