Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

post-47687-0-1446016062-67783_thumb.jpg

I don't remember seeing this!

I'm assuming it's from Made in Brazil? oh... or that shot with the bathroom and everything and him being supertall in the doorway

Mystery solved on this pic. It's in the May/June issue of Essential Homme accompanying an article on teeth whitening. :laugh: It's not my favorite photo, but the coloring does look a lot more natural in the magazine than it does in that scan.

The cover of Chaos is really hot

But am I the only one who thinks Francisco has been photoshopped quite a lot on that one? Especially his nose, it looks very different to me... His characteristic "under eye bags" (for lack of better term) are also not really there... Then again, the lighting is really strong on the shot.

Well, good thing he's still very recognizable on the pic :) That just proves how awesomely gorgeously unique he looks! :laugh:

Oh and what does PIP mean?

^

Yes, I also thought he looked quite not like himself on that cover. I suppose it's the photoshopping plus the weird light. But you are totally right - he's recognizable even with such an amount of photoshopping.:)

I can't wait for the actual issue to see how provocative it really is!

guys, the chaos mag is available for purchase. Unfortunately, after purchasing it, I cant figure out how to download it. I'll keep you guys updated. Apparently theres a vid coming too.

*I wont be posting the pics even if I can access it, I think its fair to give a magazine a chance to make some money first.

pics are out on tumblr, so its just me, probably because I turned cookies off in my browser. Waiting for email reply from mag anyways

Wow he's really hot. (Yes, as we all already know haha)

Oh well... Sooner or later the pics would have been out on Bellazon as well, why not sooner! Haha, and I think it's pretty much worth purchasing to have a glossed paper copy of those magnificent images, (I mean especially the one where he lifts his shirt) so no worries on money issues there...

True collectors are going to buy, and I guess this is like free advertising for the magazine (c'mon admit you want a copy now, don't ya? haha)

Oh well, that was my little apology to Chaos for showing their images here :blush:

Via tobeatiger

Wow he's really hot. (Yes, as we all already know haha)

Oh well... Sooner or later the pics would have been out on Bellazon as well, why not sooner! Haha, and I think it's pretty much worth purchasing to have a glossed paper copy of those magnificent images, (I mean especially the one where he lifts his shirt) so no worries on money issues there...

True collectors are going to buy, and I guess this is like free advertising for the magazine (c'mon admit you want a copy now, don't ya? haha)

Oh well, that was my little apology to Chaos for showing their images here :blush:

Via tobeatiger

two words about this editorial : really disappointing

It's way too photoshopped and it's not provocative at all,even if that might be provocative..for 12 years old teenage girls!

...it's not the greatest, and yea, I don't really understand how the editorial relates to the supposed theme of the magazine. Aside from not being provocative, they are decent pics though...

I did receive my download code finally, and for those that wish to see the pics giant sized, that's the way to go. It scaled full screen on my 2560*1440 screen

PS jpgbygaultier, I hope you continue to do reviews for the Francisco edtiorials in the future :wave:

Just so we're clear,I am not Jean Paul Gaultier,I'm just a fan of the guy.Even if I was supposed to become a couture designer before I got sick and that JPG knew my work and liked it,I'm still a nobody.

Just so we're clear,I am not Jean Paul Gaultier,I'm just a fan of the guy.Even if I was supposed to become a couture designer before I got sick and that JPG knew my work and liked it,I'm still a nobody.

the whole point of an online forum is, everyone's a nobody :ninja: , with nothing but our posts for people to judge us by :laugh: