Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

whos the admin for francisco lachowskis fan page on facebook? perhaps you could make an announcement for his hacked account

sorry i don't know but you could ask rivera a member here to post the warning on fuckyeah francisco because she's a admin for that tumblr oh and thanks for warning us people seriously need to stop hacking his account he must be mad oh and to change your gender go at the top and click my controls then when you get there go at the side where it says edit profile information and just save the changes and that's it :)

It is deleted, so there's no real point of announcing it now. Gah what is wrong with people who do that? What's the point of hacking someone's FB? Live your own life. He's just an 18 year old model, at least let him have his private account in peace. It really sucks because he'll probably never want to be on FB again.

And someone asked before how we found out about Francisco. I found out about him through his Brasilian model friend Arthur Sales. I'd see pictures of them together and you can't help but notice Francisco's unique beauty! Finally I found out his name, saw all these pictures and videos and now I am like Arthur who? Francisco is beautiful, with a perfect voice and always nice to interviewers. You can't get better than him! I also love the Brazilian boys and their lifestyles - always playing sports, on the beach, relaxed and carefree. I live in the wrong country lol

It is deleted, so there's no real point of announcing it now. Gah what is wrong with people who do that? What's the point of hacking someone's FB? Live your own life. He's just an 18 year old model, at least let him have his private account in peace. It really sucks because he'll probably never want to be on FB again.

And someone asked before how we found out about Francisco. I found out about him through his Brasilian model friend Arthur Sales. I'd see pictures of them together and you can't help but notice Francisco's unique beauty! Finally I found out his name, saw all these pictures and videos and now I am like Arthur who? Francisco is beautiful, with a perfect voice and always nice to interviewers. You can't get better than him! I also love the Brazilian boys and their lifestyles - always playing sports, on the beach, relaxed and carefree. I live in the wrong country lol

haha, francisco does that to people :p

me too, my friends and i everytime we hear of a new male model, we can't help but unconsciously compare him to francisco, and most of the time, the initial burst of interest just dies there :laugh:

It's still there facebook won't delete it permanently before 14 days or something.

haha, francisco does that to people :p

me too, my friends and i everytime we hear of a new male model, we can't help but unconsciously compare him to francisco, and most of the time, the initial burst of interest just dies there :laugh:

haha i know right!! when i see another model im like yea he's cute but then i start comparing him to chico and im like naah chico is better, but marlon comes to a very close 2nd i don't think im ever going to stop crushing on chico or liking him is that a problem?? because im almot going to make a year with liking him and first discovered him and since that day that i first saw that video of him for whynot models called francisco lachowski of him just standing there and playing with his hair that i have started crushing on him oh lol and after i watched that one i watched the one day with chico in milan and when i first heard his voice i was like woaaah!! how old is he he sounds 20 something but he was 18 lol which reminds me i can't believe he's going to be 20 in 3 months aaah they grow up so fast ;( lol ok im done

haha i know right!! when i see another model im like yea he's cute but then i start comparing him to chico and im like naah chico is better, but marlon comes to a very close 2nd i don't think im ever going to stop crushing on chico or liking him is that a problem?? because im almot going to make a year with liking him and first discovered him and since that day that i first saw that video of him for whynot models called francisco lachowski of him just standing there and playing with his hair that i have started crushing on him oh lol and after i watched that one i watched the one day with chico in milan and when i first heard his voice i was like woaaah!! how old is he he sounds 20 something but he was 18 lol which reminds me i can't believe he's going to be 20 in 3 months aaah they grow up so fast ;( lol ok im done

well, i'm "in love" with chico for two years, i found him just one or two months after he won that contest in brazil. i automatically fell in love. it's kinda not healthy to be obsessed, but it's not a big problem to have a crush on him. it's kinda horrible when you want to see new photos and there's not a single photo of him or you have no computer to see them, but anyways, you'll get over it :)

Get back on topic, folks........Francisco's professional career. If you want to exchange your deep feelings or obsessions about Francisco, or other private conversations, please use PMs or email. Similar off topic posts or others will be deleted.

that thing on his nose in the Armani Exchange photo is kinda bugging me i mean what's the point of having it,is it suppose to make chico look more badass or what?

pretty sure that's the point of it, from the look of the backstage videos, it's suppose to look like a scar