Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

omg when's he's kissing/pouting

geez you gotta love him :heart: it's impossible not to

for the rihanna thing, even when i asked my friend, who's pretty much the biggest rihanna fan alive, hesitated a second. The way the question is asked puts people off I think... well kudos for him for getting it! he didn't even look like a dummy, like some of them did in the vid haha!

thanks for the gifs yezzy!

^

haha yea chico is jus too cute but is it me or does sometimes does he seem nosy well not nosy but curious that he looks at the camera behind the models that talk or are being interviewd lol it's adorable how he's always around and man did he look yummy in that video lol

hey everyone,

sorry i'm new here i had to sign up for an account just to tell you guys this. sorry my english is kinda bad, i'm not a native english speaker btw. the reason why i'm here is because to tell you guys that francisco lachowski's facebook has been hacked for the second time and this time i'm not really sure if the hacker would give back his password and everything. a friend of mine pedro (he's a model) told me about this and i don't know francisco personally, we're just friends on facebook and all.

he asked pedro to tell everyone on his facebook that he's been hacked and everything that was posted by him wasn't actually by him but instead it was the hacker. "galera o meu facebook foi hackeado qualquer coisa que aparece nao fui eu

chico." i really think somebody from the uk hacked him because the hacked changed franciscos email for his facebook to this one "[email protected]" anyways, i really hope anyone who are friends with him on facebook could report that account and let's just hope that lachowski would get his account back

ccan someone please tell me how to change my gender here? i'm a female :/