Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Oh I think one of the reasons Chico knows about fuckyeahfrancisco is because of his sister, who follows her brother's career very much.

She posted on facebook the link to the tumblr a while ago!

EDIT: I got so excited checking facebook that I almost forgot this thread had over 250 pages. Oh well, you guys probably know about that already, so please bare with my noisy chitchatting! (I don't know how to delete posts...)

yoy guys are right chico and facial hair just don't make a godd mix and i don't think i can imagine chico when he's like 24 or 25 it's too hard to think of him all grown up as a man without his baby face lol and does anyone know if he's doing anymore shows??

:wave: Hey, guys, newbie here! I've been lurking for a while now and thought it best to come out and play.

Quick question: can anyone tell me what video this icon is from?

2ovi_ab2_u0.gif

it's from a video from the backstage at rio's fashion week. i got some nice printscreens from that video, it's HD quality :)

:wave: Hey, guys, newbie here! I've been lurking for a while now and thought it best to come out and play.

2ovi_ab2_u0.gif

it's from a video from the backstage at rio's fashion week. i got some nice printscreens from that video, it's HD quality :)

Oooo! Do you have a link?

2ovi_ab2_u0.gif

Oooo! Do you have a link?

no i don't, sorry :/ ask it to reviera :)

**Ueba Tv News Presents SPFW AW2011 : Francisco Lachowski Interview**

R = Reporter FL = Francisco Lachowski

R: How old are your Francisco?

FL: I can't see ... (Joking around be a 60 year old man because they make up ... )

R: How old are your Francisco?

FL: I'll do sixty-seven

R: You grew up? (asking about his height)

FL: No.

R: No. Since Fashion Rio by now you did not grow up?!

FL: I did not grow anything. Not a cm.

R: It was I who cringed?

FL: Can be! (both laugh... )

R: Francisco, then Reserva? (Reserva Brazilian clothing brand)

FL: Reserva exclusive is so good. One great clothing brand.

R: Very good. I am to speak with you since 'Made in Brazil', they are all my friends and wonderfull.

FL: Yes...

R: Tell me now Francisco how it is there and here?

FL: There I was pretty busy with the shows. I did a lot of shows.

R: You've done Paris and Milan ...

FL: Paris I did five and Milan thirteen was very rush. Now we are here and exclusive from Reserva. Very Good.

R: And you come to Brazil with calm has no plans yet?

FL: Man I'm staying here now stay until the carnival and then go to New York

R: You stay here?

FL: After the carnival I go to new york.

R: You stand at the carnival in Brazil?

FL: Yes I want.

R: You go see the family now?

FL: I'll have seen, was there in Curitiba and came to the show and will stay here until Monday

R: São Paulo?

FL: Yes and then I come home and stay there.

R: Tell me one thing, how many years now Francisco?

FL: Still 19! (both laugh... ) Now with this makeup I do not know maybe sixty years

R: Tell me something cool in the life story of model? (he screamed Max ... Motta)

FL: Something cool in the life story of model is travelling and meet some nice peoples like Max and Evandro ...

R: Max is there...

FL: All great friends.

R: The boys, they put the boys at soak (Everyone laught...) All wrinkled

Evandro Soldati: I'm old, damn!

R: Aged... *laughs*

FL: Not Me! I'm young, we don't have that!

R: *laughs* Francisco reacts *laughs*

R: What's on your iPod that nobody knows?

FL: Music... Music! (both laugh... ) Everyone can know my songs are pretty good.

R: Girlfriend?

FL : Girlfriend was almost but not happened dude. She's too crazy.

R: There 'Na gringa'? (term used in Brazil that means 'outside the country' like USA, Paris ...)

FL:Yes, New York.

R: New York?

FL: Yes...

R: Where you're living?

FL: Met in Japan then went to New York to live with her, but ended up not working out.

R: Brazilian or not?

FL: No, French Canadian ...

R: Great Francisco! Well Faith in God and go ahead

FL: We are...

R: You know that many people sent you a Big kiss.

FL: And I send another.

R: Your other video had 64 000 visits

FL: Wow! Not true (both laugh... )

R: Just don't charge for this

FL: We need talk (both laugh... )

R: I will ask him to send a kiss ...

There's a girl called Camila

FL: Camila ...

R: She cries for you. Send a kiss to Camila?

FL: One huge kiss Camila just ... especially for you!

R: Kisses

FL: Kisses

Evandro Soldati: I don't know how long I've living, just know that my retirement is coming.

R: You are Luiza Grandfather now huh? (In reference to his girlfriend's mother Yasmin Brunet)

Evandro Soldati: Oh ... Laughs

In the end they joke around about look like old people...

:wave:

Wow I almost died when he said he was dating a French Canadian model, since I'm Canadian. You think with all the gorgeous models from Brazil he would stick with the Brazilian girls...but I guess it's true that opposites attract :) Sucks to be her though, when he's calling her crazy in interviews lol. I think "too crazy" roughly translates into he is flirty with tons of gorgeous women and she flipped out a few times (who wouldn't? if you're dating Francisco you'd want to keep girls away). If you date a guy like him, you've got to be super confident in yourself and not be bothered by other girls...or the guys get tired of it fast. He's too young for that kinda commitment anyway.

Wow I almost died when he said he was dating a French Canadian model, since I'm Canadian. You think with all the gorgeous models from Brazil he would stick with the Brazilian girls...but I guess it's true that opposites attract :) Sucks to be her though, when he's calling her crazy in interviews lol. I think "too crazy" roughly translates into he is flirty with tons of gorgeous women and she flipped out a few times (who wouldn't? if you're dating Francisco you'd want to keep girls away). If you date a guy like him, you've got to be super confident in yourself and not be bothered by other girls...or the guys get tired of it fast. He's too young for that kinda commitment anyway.

Wow, I totally agree! And I'm Canadian too, so extra Canada pride for us!

Brazilians are apparently very casual about dating, and don't really commit until later. As Chico is pretty young, and pretty darn handsome, I'm guessing he's just living to the fullest :p

How did you guys find out about Chico?

For me, it was totally random, I was browsing through the WhyNot website and I just HAD to click the video that was in his portfolio (And thus began the Chico love, with the help of fellow friends).

Chico has made me so much more interested in Fashion and in models in general, I got really excited last time I saw Jaquelyn Lablonski :hell yea!: on a poster and I could tell who it was...

How did you guys find out about Chico?

For me, it was totally random, I was browsing through the WhyNot website and I just HAD to click the video that was in his portfolio (And thus began the Chico love, with the help of fellow friends).

Chico has made me so much more interested in Fashion and in models in general, I got really excited last time I saw Jaquelyn Lablonski :hell yea!: on a poster and I could tell who it was...

I saw him in Dolce&Gabbanas SS11 backstage video. And then when I saw him I immediately stopped and asked "Who's that guy???" in the comment box.

But there were so many Chico fans commetning, that I found out who he was pretty soon :laugh: