Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Talking about cigarettes, does anyone know if he smokes?

Most models do, apparently it cuts down the appetite, therefore makes them stay thin... He doesn't seem to be the type to do that but then again, what do I know about his type :blush:

frankie does smoke in real life,i've seen plenty of personal photos in which he smokes.( in clubs or at home with friends)

but those are normal cigarettes not cuban cigars lol

i hope an editorial with him comes out or that we will see some more of the AX campaign,it's so quiet in here.

i'm still happy with the season he in milan,it was great to see him on so many shows and it was a good comeback

frankie does smoke in real life,i've seen plenty of personal photos in which he smokes.( in clubs or at home with friends)

but those are normal cigarettes not cuban cigars lol

i hope an editorial with him comes out or that we will see some more of the AX campaign,it's so quiet in here.

i'm still happy with the season he in milan,it was great to see him on so many shows and it was a good comeback

Thanks a lot for the info, although I wish he didn't...

We can't really call it a comeback since he was never really gone ;)

He had a shoot where he is supposedly smoking. I don't know if he really does in real life though. He does drink that's for sure.

haha who doesn't? :laugh:

I also don't like it much when my fave models smoke or models in generall but it's their cup of tea, so...

He had a shoot where he is supposedly smoking. I don't know if he really does in real life though. He does drink that's for sure.

haha who doesn't? :laugh:

I also don't like it much when my fave models smoke or models in generall but it's their cup of tea, so...

Being a cig smoker myself,I don't mind Chico or anybody else smoking.Only weed is a complete turn off to me

Riv is right though : Chico is definitely a smoker

Hey guys :wave:

I've been following you guys on here and reading it religiously for quite some time haha.

I made this account so I could comment and ask you guys something:

Will Chico be in NYC this weekend (February 10-13th)??

Because I'm going to be volunteering with IMG (setting up the chairs, backstage, models, etc.).

And just the thought of being in the same city as him is amazing! :drool:

Anyone has an idea of what he would look like, as a full grown mature man?

And by no means I mean his look at the Reserva show...

It just seems so hard for me to picture him in his 25-30 years for some reason. Isn't his modelling career going to take very different direction once he loses his "boy appeal" for lack of better term? Although I am younger than him now, he still looks really young to me, despite many models his age looking much older...

It just seems so hard for me to picture him in his 25-30 years for some reason. Isn't his modelling career going to take very different direction once he loses his "boy appeal" for lack of better term? Although I am younger than him now, he still looks really young to me, despite many models his age looking much older...

He does certainly have his baby face. Personally, it's one of the biggest reasons why I find him so attractive. He's got that boyish charm, but at the same time can also do a (semi) more sophisticated look.

It's the facial hair that gets me. It just looks out of place on him. Chico, you're not Marlon! Shave, boy!

He does certainly have his baby face. Personally, it's one of the biggest reasons why I find him so attractive. He's got that boyish charm, but at the same time can also do a (semi) more sophisticated look.

It's the facial hair that gets me. It just looks out of place on him. Chico, you're not Marlon! Shave, boy!

I agree with everything you say Dayna

I suppose it will be interesting to see how francisco grows out of his boyishness someday.

That boyish charme is what many like most about him,myself included.

I've already seen people say that he's losing his looks because he's maturing a bit more now,he has changed but not to a point that he's lost his looks.

His looks are not the only thing he's got going for him,he is also very charming and funny and if francisco and his agency are aware of his potenial he could always branch out to another career option.

He could branch out into more commerical things but that's another topic lol( that being said i really want him to take on high fashion work)

What i'm trying to say is that for how things look now i don't think francisco will be finshed if he out grows his boyish charmes and looks

If he's still active in the fashion world by then,he may move on to more sophisticated work

And i also think it may take few years for him to grow out of it lol, look at someone like mattheus verdelho inspite of his tatoos,piercings and wild looks he still manages to have this boyish charm to him and he is about 24 r 25 years old i think.

But i agree with the facial hair,it's just not for him he should stay clean shaved, i would like it if he dyed his hair black for change it would make him more mysterious

Btw franciso is now a part of his london agency nevs main mens board and franicsco raking at model.com went up he's now ranked at 32 he was 35.

Yeah, I agree too, facial hair isn't what's best for him... and nor is smoking with his baby face :p

He has such a cute personality too! And fortunately a big voice, because with all that adorableness already, a cute voice on top of that would have just been too weird

Oh my I saw their family pictures taken by her sister and they just look super happy together

What a lovely bunch :)

His sisters are super tall and super skinny, modely like as well!

Makes me wonder there must be something magic in the water :blush: or at least in their genes :laugh: