Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

whooo!!!! all these pics of fran are just great to seee but eeeewww i just noticed something disturbing in these pics the way he stands and his face expressions look like my cousin ugh thats sick lol but anyways love these pics can't wait to seee some more new stuff

whooo!!!! all these pics of fran are just great to seee but eeeewww i just noticed something disturbing in these pics the way he stands and his face expressions look like my cousin ugh thats sick lol but anyways love these pics can't wait to seee some more new stuff

You have a hot cousin! :laugh:

francisco is in the john galliano look book

there are load of pics so it wil take awhile to upload all of them

but heres one to start

wooo so many pictures of Fran these past days (not complaining though haha) He looks great :D

I actually got confused which is which and which are the later ones. :( Would anyone explain to me what are the RECENT jobs lachowski did? :o

I guess Galliano is the most recent lol the others are for Fiasco Magaazine

francisco is in the john galliano look book

there are load of pics so it wil take awhile to upload all of them

but heres one to start

wooo so many pictures of Fran these past days (not complaining though haha) He looks great :D

I actually got confused which is which and which are the later ones. :( Would anyone explain to me what are the RECENT jobs lachowski did? :o

I guess Galliano is the most recent lol the others are for Fiasco Magaazine

Him on the runway would be breath taking... :oO i wonder when. you know they should invite his fans to his runway jobs sometimes. :p GIve us credit for supporting him all this while.... JUST KIDDING. :D

^

westwood was big surprise for me lol

but he seemed to really enjoy it so it would be good to see him walking for westwood just to see him be silly

i hope he be doing dsquared and galliano again,dolce & gabbana, roberto cavalli would also be good

he looks very cute in that nordstrom pic

yeah i think i would be good to see more unexpected shows,that way we can see more range of him

i just hope no one gives him an unexpected hair cut or dye job lol,but i like when they shave the side of his hair of ya know his hairstyles look more chiseled that way

edit

another one of nordstrom

post-34755-0-1446015734-7064_thumb.jpg