Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

:drool: :drool: :drool:

okay, one thing that bothers me is this: why did they even bother with bringing the other guys to the photoshoot?! Like, don't they know that the photos would be even better if they were all about Francisco?! :gocho:

(I know, I know, the boyband concept.)

^

okay, one thing that bothers me is this: why did they even bother with bringing the other guys to the photoshoot?! Like, don't they know that the photos would be even better if they were all about Francisco?! :gocho:

no offence to the other models but i kinda think that was the point of the whole theme

him being the star without trying, i don't know how to explain it lol

but yes i wish the shoot had really been just about him :drool:

^

no offence to the other models but i kinda think that was the point of the whole theme

him being the star without trying, i don't know how to explain it lol

but yes i wish the shoot had really been just about him :drool:

You think? Oh, I haven't thought about it this way. Sure he stands out (Obviously), but I didn't think this was intentional. If this is like you think - and it DOES make sense - then it's like I once told you: Francisco was meant to be Justin Timberlake of this imaginary boyband hahaha :)

^

yes that was the hosttest picture out of the lot... and it's blurry -_- but better to have a blurry picture then no picture at all hah

i love the pose,the oufit,the lack of a shirt lol

hmm i do tend to have serve bias towards francisco and anything he's in lol

btw it seems fashion photographer christian rios will be working with francisco soon