Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Vanity Teen Issue 8 is out. Biggest revelation: Chico doesn't like his legs so much.

[]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2125/85520473.png

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/492/98872044.png

I was expecting more photos (and a longer interview). Oh well. If you have trouble reading it, go here.

that's all ? :(

i too was expecting more but i'm confused beacause on their blog spot it has the pic of fran in green shorts with the title issue 8+9

and then that little ''intro text also said issue 9

so maybe he is in issue 8 and 9

i'm gonna ask to be sure lol

EDIT

here what i mean by that

Francisco Lachowski

Country of Origin: Brazil.

Agencies:

Ford Brasil, Sao Paulo

Ford Europe, Paris

Why Not, Milan

Nevs, London

Scoop, Copenhagen

In the likes of the female modelling industry, it would be more than fair to state that there is a certain power and charisma Brazilian models have in perfecting every modelling and fashion marketing technique. Do the names Gisele, Adriana and Alessandra ring any bells? In turn, the male modelling industry has developed a similar trend, and fresh Brazilian face Francisco Lachowski, the cover story for the Vanity Teen #9 Summer edition, is a perfect example.

There was no looking back for Francisco after winning a modelling competition hosted by Ford Models in late 2008, earning him a prestigious contract with their Sao Paulo subdivision. Photographed for Vanity Teen by Marley Kate from New York, his instant exposure and popularity were evidently a result of his quirky charisma and beaming youth, while still maintaining the professionalism and perfect 'look' that every agent and client could possibly ask for. As he begins to grow into a young adult, his developing physique and experience in the modelling world has thus far already proved him worthy for international success.

Through his incredibly rapid rise to fame quickly earned him a campaign for Dior, as well as recent runway shows for Gucci and John Galliano and numerous editorials, Francisco has placed himself in a very desirable place in the heart of the international male modelling world. Fashion is unpredictable, as is the modelling industry, and there is really no saying what the future may hold for this newcomer. One thing that can be said for sure is that Francisco has made a tremendous start to his career in less than eighteen months, and he will surely be further taking both the fashion and modelling worlds by storm.

@ Aiden D'Cunha

http://vanity-teen.blogspot.com/2010/04/chico.html

some more face scrunching

post-39976-0-1446015277-91043_thumb.jpg

an outake from the i miss you timothy shoot

and yezzy you need to go to my controls at the top of the page and then to ''edit my avater settings'' then upload a pic of choice from your computer or from an url

ohhhh ok thank you so much

it's confirmed on the vanity teen tumblr that francisco will also be in the 9th edition of vanity teen

so it means will get more of him in the july issue i think :woot:

but i hope the feature then will be a better put together than with this issue, i mean the iphone pics were really cute but the rest was kinda meh

post-40109-0-1446015283-15682_thumb.jpg

and yezzy you need to go to my controls at the top of the page and then to ''edit my avater settings'' then upload a pic of choice from your computer or from an url

this my new phone wallpaper :))

Just in case any of you care, Chico deleted his old "public" Facebook account. Oh well. At least he got to reply to me that one time. And I have screencapped the post so I can share it with my grandkids. LOL.

ohh. yeah that sucks he deleted his acct. bet hes really pissed of with his private pictures being leaked. well. btw can u post the screen cap photo you made? haha id love to check it out. haha :)

^

so cute

i just wish the entire shoot would come out already the wait is killing me

it seems like a fun shoot young and fresh, i can't wait till june lol

i hope they interview him too

and hannah you need to keep us updated on that

WILL DO, BABE! You remember my name! LOL

wowowow your so lucky. can i come with you? haha

post-39976-0-1446015284-91148_thumb.jpg

this my new phone wallpaper :))

haha..thats so awsome its also my phone wallpaper

it's confirmed on the vanity teen tumblr that francisco will also be in the 9th edition of vanity teen

so it means will get more of him in the july issue i think :woot:

but i hope the feature then will be a better put together than with this issue, i mean the iphone pics were really cute but the rest was kinda meh

yaya! The more frankie the better and I agree the vanity teen shots for this current issue were mostly an epic fail