Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I think he has perfected the scrunched up face. Nobody does it better than him. I love it when he does that. But then again, I love everything that he does...

The pic with Chico kneeling for Made In Brazil ignited a lot of gay fantasies in my head. He, along with Marlon, are two fine assless dudes. I certainly don't mind.

I think he has perfected the scrunched up face. Nobody does it better than him. I love it when he does that. But then again, I love everything that he does...

The pic with Chico kneeling for Made In Brazil ignited a lot of gay fantasies in my head. He, along with Marlon, are two fine assless dudes. I certainly don't mind.

i completly agree he makes the the best scrunched up faces, think it must be one of his favorite expressions he does it alot.

and uh same here ..and i'm a girl lol :ninja:

so much franny it makes everything so much better :blush:

and vanity teen needs to stop teasing it's coming to a point of overkill,they just need to bring the issue out

some more face scrunching

post-34755-0-1446015272-39934_thumb.jpg

an outake from the i miss you timothy shoot

and yezzy you need to go to my controls at the top of the page and then to ''edit my avater settings'' then upload a pic of choice from your computer or from an url