Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

The Facebook account is legit though. It's adorable how male models interact with each other online. It took me quite some time before Fran finally accepted. He sometimes does not accept but he has his good days. I had to have my Twitter buddy from Brazil to translate for me in Portuguese. Frankie seems to respond to posts that are in Portuguese more likely than he does those that are written in English. :yes:

But Riviera, that means his issue will come out in June, so that will make my summer 7X better, LOL!

lol i just think it's mean to tease with preview pics now when the issue comes out in june

no i'm realy excited for it to come out :laugh:

According to Francisco, he does not have a Twitter account. He replied to me in Facebook 4 minutes ago. *dies*

lucky it's cute too see fran intract with fans , dont have facebook either i would die with joy if he replied to me.

arthur sales and nate gill are really chill with fans too from what i hear

it makes he replies to those in portugese i mean his english is not that good.

i mean i was pretty shocked when he left a message on his fan fancebook

lol i had no idea he kept an eye out for those things :blink:

Fran is accommodating to his fans but he sometimes doesn't accept. I was lucky enough to catch him on his good days. :yes:

He doesn't respond to all the posts his fans make on his Facebook Wall. My post in Portuguese definitely made him respond.

I said "Oi Chico, eu queria saber se voc

^

yeah scruff doesn't suit frankie,he's too baby faced for that lol

scruff is marlon's thing

hmm yeah fran's got to draw the line somewhere but it's great when he repsonds to his fans

from all the little articles ppl have written about fran it sounds like he may have some big things coming up.

i hope it comes true and that it's not just speculation

outake from the i miss you timothy ed

by jacquie tappia http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacquelinet/4443041973/

post-34755-0-1446015226-25233_thumb.jpg

Based on my observation, you really have to catch Chico when he's online in order to get a response. But he doesn't always respond. He's rather selective. Would you believe, Max Motta (who is a very close friend of his) commented on his photo twice at the same time I posted a question but Chico didn't comment back? He commented on my post instead. I've also observed that other fans have attempted to reach out to him the same way I did but did not get a response because they were written in English. I had to sound as if I'm Brazilian (Brazilian Portuguese is a tad different from European Portuguese) just so he would notice my post.

hmm that's interesting

but i can undertsand why the wouldn't respond to max since he talks to him and sees him a lot

i do that too with my friends

and yeah it's easier for fran to reply to ppl who also speak brazilian portuguese ,lucky you zid it seems fran takes a shine too you :laugh:

Based on my observation, you really have to catch Chico when he's online in order to get a response. But he doesn't always respond. He's rather selective. Would you believe, Max Motta (who is a very close friend of his) commented on his photo twice at the same time I posted a question but Chico didn't comment back? He commented on my post instead. I've also observed that other fans have attempted to reach out to him the same way I did but did not get a response because they were written in English. I had to sound as if I'm Brazilian (Brazilian Portuguese is a tad different from European Portuguese) just so he would notice my post.

Oh. Does babelfish have a translator for Brazillian Portuguese?

It's all about timing, I suppose. My post was something that sort of concerns him anyway. I think he should be notified that someone is using his name on Twitter. He deserves to know given that he's definitely more accommodating than most people who have had their taste of fame. Maybe that's why he responded. Max's comments were just playful but didn't really say much. :)

Oh. Does babelfish have a translator for Brazillian Portuguese?

I'm not sure. I didn't use Babelfish though. I have a Brazilian Twitter buddy whom I direct messaged to translate for me. :yes:

^

yeah scruff doesn't suit frankie,he's too baby faced for that lol

scruff is marlon's thing

hmm yeah fran's got to draw the line somewhere but it's great when he repsonds to his fans

from all the little articles ppl have written about fran it sounds like he may have some big things coming up.

i hope it comes true and that it's not just speculation

outake from the i miss you timothy ed

by jacquie tappia http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacquelinet/4443041973/

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i40.tinypic.com/9iu6fm

I went to the webpage and read the comment after that outtake pic and the girl just said it right, he is pretty beautiful! I hop all the hype around frankles is true and doesn't end up disappointing like poor arthur's l'officiel hommes spread.