Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I went to look for this thread and it was almost on page 2! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL

Aren't' you girls making something for his birthday? It's in May isn't it? Like a birthday card or something and send to his agency? I help with the portuguese sayings!

I was drooling over Chad White at jeffrey cares... He's such a sweetheart... like fransisco.

I went to look for this thread and it was almost on page 2! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL

Aren't' you girls making something for his birthday? It's in May isn't it? Like a birthday card or something and send to his agency? I help with the portuguese sayings!

I was drooling over Chad White at jeffrey cares... He's such a sweetheart... like fransisco.

Where do we send our presents? And not to be offensive, but is page 2+ for the not-so-hot models? I'm asking you because you said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

That's awesome. Good to know he's not falling under the radar here :hug: And he seems like an absolute sweetheart!

And you're saying he did some of the photography for Vanity Teen?

i saw on the vanity teen tumblr quote: francisco lachowski behind the camera for us

so that makes me think that maybe he took somephotos as well but i could be wrong lol :laugh:

:p

i really want to send him something for his birthday ....but there's no guarantee that francisco will get our gift esp if we send it to his agency

,i'm sure ford models get dozens of gifts or cards for models or ppl's portefolio and they do nothing with it .

so i am all for giving fran a card or gift just as long as it gets to him.

and fran is in new york right now so we would have to send it to ford new york i think

Where do we send our presents? And not to be offensive, but is page 2+ for the not-so-hot models? I'm asking you because you said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

No, no, i was just kidding... Its just that I'm used to see this thread up here.

He looks cute; what show was that for?

Dior Homme

I apologize for saying this, but it is said out of concern. Francisco looks too thin in this pic...almost anorexic. Maybe it's the hair style, camera angle, clothing.

Just hope he is not working too hard, getting enough sleep, eating right and keeping healthy. :yes:

Jeffrey Fashion Cares event

post-35736-0-1446015206-71988_thumb.jpg

post-35736-0-1446015206-76047_thumb.jpg

post-35736-0-1446015206-78297_thumb.jpg

source

post-35736-0-1446015206-65801_thumb.jpg

francisco is now living in new york,i thought he would be since i heard nothing of him going back to brazil

i found a blog of one of his roomates who is also a model :ninja:

is it bad if i also tell you i know wich high school he went to lol :whistle::ninja:

lol! riv ur really on that stalker tip? ha, but its cool, it seems like its easy to find stuff about frankie these days. keep it coming.

Dior Homme

I apologize for saying this, but it is said out of concern. Francisco looks too thin in this pic...almost anorexic. Maybe it's the hair style, camera angle, clothing.

Just hope he is not working too hard, getting enough sleep, eating right and keeping healthy. :yes:

I kinda agree with u maui, but I think its probably the angle and the lighting. If not franie needs to stop overworking and rest.

Thanks for all the pics you guys, frankie overload!! Love it, I've missed this place so much!

Dior Homme

it was for francisco van benthum actually :)

lol! riv ur really on that stalker tip? ha, but its cool, it seems like its easy to find stuff about frankie these days. keep it coming.

i have no idea where al these ppl who either know him or live with him are popping up everywhere but i'm damn happy about it :laugh: :evil:

the more i read about fran the more fun he becomes

and it is interesting to see what a models live is like ,the casting, running from one place to the next,getting a job ,shooting ect ect.

so it's also a good insight in the business

hmm as for francisco being too thin..he was younger then,just getting started he's bulked up since then

he's still thin but i don't feel it's unhealty but the francisco van benthum picture does give an unhealty impression

and just giving a heads up : francisco is model of the month on the fashionisto along with 3 other male models

i'm happy about the feauture it means we'll get lots of fran this month :drool: ( and river for me since i'm just starting to like the kid ha)

You're just starting to like River Viperii?! That boy is the cutest thing on the planet! But back on topic, Fran did look manorexic in the Francisco V. Show. However, since that photo was old, I think he gained myre weight, especially muscle wise. Regarding him being model of the month on fashionisto, that's great because that means more Fran phoros! Yay!

i have no idea where al these ppl who either know him or live with him are popping up everywhere but i'm damn happy about it :laugh: :evil:

the more i read about fran the more fun he becomes

and it is interesting to see what a models live is like ,the casting, running from one place to the next,getting a job ,shooting ect ect.

so it's also a good insight in the business

hmm as for francisco being too thin..he was younger then,just getting started he's bulked up since then

he's still thin but i don't feel it's unhealty but the francisco van benthum picture does give an unhealty impression

and just giving a heads up : francisco is model of the month on the fashionisto along with 3 other male models

i'm happy about the feauture it means we'll get lots of fran this month :drool: ( and river for me since i'm just starting to like the kid ha)

lol, as long as people keep feeding us the frankie info, I will happily oblige. But he seems like an interesting adorable person. I so happy he's model of the month with some others. And how can u not like River, his name is River for crying out loud and his sexy spanish accent yum! Love River!

hi people, im am new here...

just wanted to share a video with a model that looked a lot like Francisco....or is it just me that think soo???

its the guy on the left at 1:36

here's the link

and some pics of the model, Cesar Casier

post-39283-0-1446015207-59219_thumb.jpg

post-39283-0-1446015207-63795_thumb.jpg

BUT............Fran is wayy cuter :p ...and don't tackle me if you don't find the resemblance!!!