Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

On the subject of copying Francisco, I had this photo taken at school the other day. I definitely had him in mind. :D

This was the photo I had as my default on Facebook when he accepted me. I guess imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery. :laugh:

me2ga.jpg

836d3711a6687a08fllr.jpg

What do you guys think? :p

i find it so adorable that you guys do this :D

you also look great zid,i'm sure francisco would like this

vaihlen my hair was supposed to become honey blond and it became orange lol

so now i can't go outside

I'm loving this copycat day stuff! You guys look great I love the lacoste reference zid and your hair looks pretty awesome V! ;) and riv, I'm sure you can make that orange hair work, you just gotta rock it well! ;)

On the subject of copying Francisco, I had this photo taken at school the other day. I definitely had him in mind. :D

This was the photo I had as my default on Facebook when he accepted me. I guess imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery. :laugh:

me2ga.jpg

836d3711a6687a08fllr.jpg

What do you guys think? :p

haha I love it! :blush:

thanks so much everyone! :grouphug: :grouphug:

and riv do you mean like a redhead's orange or like fire orange? because i tried to go blonde once and I got fire orange and so i just bleached it like a dumby! :laugh: but I hear you can put a demi-permanent color over orange hair to tone it down a little ;) but there isn't anything wrong with fiery orange hair and I bet you look gorgeous with any hair color :yes:

if it helps, i think orange hair is quite beautiful! LOL Seriously, you know those redheads with orange hair? I wish my hair was like that.

what is you haircolor then?

maybe you can dye it too

it can be beautiful iwth teh right person even better if that person has freckels its so cute

I'm loving this copycat day stuff! You guys look great I love the lacoste reference zid and your hair looks pretty awesome V! ;) and riv, I'm sure you can make that orange hair work, you just gotta rock it well! ;)
thanks so much everyone! :grouphug: :grouphug:

and riv do you mean like a redhead's orange or like fire orange? because i tried to go blonde once and I got fire orange and so i just bleached it like a dumby! :laugh: but I hear you can put a demi-permanent color over orange hair to tone it down a little ;) but there isn't anything wrong with fiery orange hair and I bet you look gorgeous with any hair color :yes:

it's fiery orange i suppose it is a real change just like i wanted and like kiki said you gotta learn how to rock it lol

but thank you guys for comments :blush::laugh:

V you have to clikc the video so it will open on youtube itself then you can see it

it's good video diana ,i love to see fran rip up the run way