Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

i suppose if you look at fran's own style i can see what you mean ^-^

to each his own so no biggie

but i agree with zid ,i think he should be the face of Gucci

just curious Judd ,who do you think would be suitable as the face of Gucci ?

hmm mabye marlon will do Gucci or Galliano in the future

hopefully fran will be there too

Marcisco = hottest male supermodel duo ever! :ddr:

It's like Andrew Cooper and Will Chalker all over again, only Brazilian and younger. And I love the fact that both Fran and Marly did campaigns for Dior Homme. Kris Van Assche has really a good eye. :yes:

that is the most genius name ever! work it zidvicious! :gocho: but wat about the anderson cooper will chalker thing?
Marcisco = hottest male supermodel duo ever! :ddr:

It's like Andrew Cooper and Will Chalker all over again, only Brazilian and younger. And I love the fact that both Fran and Marly did campaigns for Dior Homme. Kris Van Assche has really a good eye. :yes:

Marcisco :laugh:

i'm totally gonna call them that now ahahah

it's a cute ''couple' name

i'm hoping the guys will be walking for dior again in the coming season

and i hope fran does gucci again or galliano

dior often has the best brazilian male models for there shows,every year i'll be waiting for who they put on the runway again lol

Fran should be the face of Gucci in my opinion. But Dior would have to do for now. I would die if both him and Marly starred in an ad together. So if KVA is stalking this thread somehow, my message to him is put them both in a campaign (either Dior or his namesake line)! :brows:

Too bad Marly hasn't walked for Galliano and Gucci though. <_<

Your preaching to the choir! ive been thinking that for a while now! and i was surprise he only had one look for them in the gucci SS 2010 men's show especially after how many he had for the F/W season.

but that Kris van Assche does know how to pick them, he always goes to Brasil to scout for those brasilian boys. I hope marlon gets to walk the galliano and gucci soon cause i checked the show package for his agency in milan on models.com and he wasn't there so sad... :(

I just can't get over "Marcisco" :rofl: ... hahahahaha sooooo perfect!

I think Francisco's baby face can do ANYTHING! :laugh: ... in the future he will do MAJOR campaigns for sure, but now he's just starting with the big ones, let's give him more time...

He's been really busy nowadays... maybe all the industry members are starting to realize how hot and convenient Fran is for them :D lol

I realize that he was uber-hot a loooooooong time ago Thanks God!!! :laugh: lol

that is the most genius name ever! work it zidvicious! :gocho: but wat about the anderson cooper will chalker thing?

LOL. Anderson Cooper is the (hot) news anchor for CNN! Andrew and Will did a few editorials and campaigns together. They were quite the duo since both were the top British male models at the time.

Oh and Fashion is Marly's agency in Milan right? They (Models.com) still hasn't put up their show packages yet so I'm still optimistic that he'll be there. :yes:

LOL. Anderson Cooper is the (hot) news anchor for CNN! Andrew and Will did a few editorials and campaigns together. They were quite the duo since both were the top British male models at the time.

Oh and Fashion is Marly's agency in Milan right? They (Models.com) still hasn't put up their show packages yet so I'm still optimistic that he'll be there. :yes:

He has to! .. I can't wait for another season full of shows with Marly and Frankie! :drool:

Oh don't get me wrong. :D I just thought about it, that Fran doesn't fit yet with the Gucci aesthetic. I don't know why. But if ever he will front a campaign, I'll so look forward to it. ;) I just think faces like Mat Gordon and Taylor Fuchs would suit the Gucci style perfectly. Maybe because of the features of their faces? :D I don't know.

But I agree with zid that Fran should be the face of Givenchy. I think he suits the brand well. Imagine if he was cast in the brand's S/S 2010 campaign (which is already out) and he shares it with Simon Nessman? Oh god, pure heaven. :laugh::D

I like this "Francisco-Team" we're creating :laugh:

I remember when almost nobody knew about him ...

Fran's still young. Just imagine what he'll look like in 2-3 years time. I thought Fran would've been perfect for Gucci's S/S 09 campaign. Primarily because of the beach-y vibe to the collection. :whistle:

Givenchy should hire him as well. :gocho:

lol francisco has his own fanclub ,he does have 2 fan sites already though

ahh fran in 2 to 3 years... he ll be even more gorgeous just imagine the cheekbones and his jawline :blush:

but i do hope he will keep his baby-ish features,that he doesnt grow out of them completely they make him cute

i suppose its one of the things i like most about him

Oh don't get me wrong. :D I just thought about it, that Fran doesn't fit yet with the Gucci aesthetic. I don't know why. But if ever he will front a campaign, I'll so look forward to it. ;) I just think faces like Mat Gordon and Taylor Fuchs would suit the Gucci style perfectly. Maybe because of the feature of their faces? :D I don't know.

But I agree with zid that Fran should be the face of Givenchy. I think he suits the brand well. Imagine if he was cast in the brand's S/S 2010 campaign (which is already out) and he shares it with Simon Nessman? Oh god, pure heaven. :laugh::D

I see your point. Gucci prefers the chiseled Euro types for their campaigns. I'd like to see him walk for them again for Fall 2010. :blush:

Simon is another favorite of mine. I have a weakness for guys with curly hair. :drool:

lol francisco has his own fanclub ,he does have 2 fan sites already though

Yeah I know! :D , but I'm talking about BZ's community... a few months ago almost nobody talked about him here..

And yes! I completely agree with you.. Fran's cheek bones and jawline are going to be even more gorgeous in the future! :heart:

He has to! .. I can't wait for another season full of shows with Marly and Frankie! :drool:

kul! will chalker and anderson cooper look similar but isnt anderson american?

agreed cant wait for the shows with the two of them! i hope its a typo because modls.com always shows rhe full show packages

Oh don't get me wrong. :D I just thought about it, that Fran doesn't fit yet with the Gucci aesthetic. I don't know why. But if ever he will front a campaign, I'll so look forward to it. ;) I just think faces like Mat Gordon and Taylor Fuchs would suit the Gucci style perfectly. Maybe because of the feature of their faces? :D I don't know.

I see your point. Gucci prefers the chiseled Euro types for their campaigns. I'd like to see him walk for them again for Fall 2010. :blush:

Simon is another favorite of mine. I have a weakness for guys with curly hair. :drool:

lol! definitely, curly hair=sexy!! simon, oooh papi! he works it!

but im happy for frankie, without madeinbrazil last year i would know nothing about him! he gonna be major MAJOR!