Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Really? Is that his pic from Facebook! :o omg I found it in a random blog.. I remember that a LONG time ago I saw his real facebook once, and in his primary pic he was next to his family (father, mother and sister) He's so different from his relatives lol... but I didn't save the photo, I thought it was creepy too :ninja:

Really? Is that his pic from Facebook! :o omg I found it in a random blog.. I remember that a LONG time ago I saw his real facebook once, and in his primary pic he was next to his family (father, mother and sister) He's so different from his relatives lol... but I didn't save the photo, I thought it was creepy too :ninja:

Definitely him. He's friends with Marlon T. I'm very much sure that it's Marlon's real account, so I guess he'd be friends with the real Fran. Facebook's new privacy policy has some potholes to it. :whistle:

Definitely him. He's friends with Marlon T. I'm very much sure that it's Marlon's real account, so I guess he'd be friends with the real Fran. Facebook's new privacy policy has some potholes to it. :whistle:

Really? Well in that case it's too bad that I don't have a Facebook account anymore :/ ... like I said, that was a long time ago.... I would like to see Marlon's profile though

Really? Well in that case it's too bad that I don't have a Facebook account anymore :/ ... like I said, that was a long time ago.... I would like to see Marlon's profile though

He uses the word (I don't even know if it it's a real word) iiiiiiizzzzzaaaaa in his statuses. Apart from his statuses, there really is nothing to see.

He uses the word (I don't even know if it it's a real word) iiiiiiizzzzzaaaaa in his statuses. Apart from his statuses, there really is nothing to see.

No.. that's not a word :laugh: ... Marlon's so cute.. both Fran and him, I'm glad they're friends :)

Im not sure if Francisco still uses facebook, anyone know his real date of birth? Pix wish you saved that family pix so i could see how his parents look like :blink: :laugh:

Nooo! :laugh: hahaha.. I can't do that, I would feel physco-like, but I can describe it lol, I remember he was the tallest of them all, his mother was blond, his father was almost bald and had a big belly, and his sister was wearing sunglasses... Fran was wearing a shirt with a heineken's logo

that's all I remember.. :)

Lachowski doesn't sound very Hispanic. Brazilians are typically composed of a lot of ethnicities anyway. I'm guessing his roots are Eastern European.

Here's what i got on Lachowski origin:

Polish: habitational name for someone from Lachow, Poland.

He definitely got best of both continents :p

post-35472-0-1446015336-31824_thumb.jpg post-35472-0-1446015336-33436_thumb.jpg th_888e4b61706915.gif/monthly_12_2009/post-35472-0-1446015336-35493_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2638144" alt="post-35472-0-1446015336-35493_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="140.86"> th_fc2cc261706918.gif/monthly_12_2009/post-35472-0-1446015336-36813_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2638146" alt="post-35472-0-1446015336-36813_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="70.25"> post-35472-0-1446015336-39231_thumb.jpg

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Another Piece of Teenage Wild Life for LUI by Emmanuele Montalbano

The Fashionisto

I'm tempted to add him but that would be too creepy. BTW Marlon T's primary photo is not him. There are tons of fake accounts of him. I also found Yuri Pleskun's. :shifty:

No.. that's not a word :laugh: ... Marlon's so cute.. both Fran and him, I'm glad they're friends :)

i'm quoting all of you since i dunno where to start

i think i just missed a really fun convo :ninja:

i always wanted to try and add fran but i was afraid he'd like not accept ..

imagine all the friend request he gets lol

so those pics of fran on the beach with that boy and girl ..they are his bro and sis?

i always thought it was girlfriend and his girlfriends brother

if they are his siblings then fran really looks different from his family

It can happen i dont look much like my parents (black asian mother/white father lol both with a fair complexion )

i ended op looking like my grandmother who looks more indian

i'm really happy to hear that fran and marly are friends

two of my favorite models are friends :heart:

funny thing is heard quite a few ppl say fran looks eurasian

edit

really long post sorry

Marcisco = hottest male supermodel duo ever! :ddr:

It's like Andrew Cooper and Will Chalker all over again, only Brazilian and younger. And I love the fact that both Fran and Marly did campaigns for Dior Homme. Kris Van Assche has really a good eye. :yes:

Marcisco :laugh:

i'm totally gonna call them that now ahahah

it's a cute ''couple' name

i'm hoping the guys will be walking for dior again in the coming season

and i hope fran does gucci again or galliano

dior often has the best brazilian male models for there shows,every year i'll be waiting for who they put on the runway again lol

Marcisco = hottest male supermodel duo ever! :ddr:

It's like Andrew Cooper and Will Chalker all over again, only Brazilian and younger. And I love the fact that both Fran and Marly did campaigns for Dior Homme. Kris Van Assche has really a good eye. :yes:

Marcisco :laugh:

i'm totally gonna call them that now ahahah

it's a cute ''couple' name

i'm hoping the guys will be walking for dior again in the coming season

and i hope fran does gucci again or galliano

dior often has the best brazilian male models for there shows,every year i'll be waiting for who they put on the runway again lol

Fran should be the face of Gucci in my opinion. But Dior would have to do for now. I would die if both him and Marly starred in an ad together. So if KVA is stalking this thread somehow, my message to him is put them both in a campaign (either Dior or his namesake line)! :brows:

Too bad Marly hasn't walked for Galliano and Gucci though. <_<