Bellazon

Ask Santa!

TheBaronOfFratton

Dear Santa,

Due to this economic crisis,

I would like you to renew my subscription to Vogue.

Even I can no longer afford a dollar a month.

With Love and Cookies,

Celine

post-11221-0-1446173061-48958_thumb.gif Oh, my dear Celine - Love and cookies are my favourite...

Papa Noel did have a word with Anna Wintour about a FREE subscription for you, but... Well, as you can see, she didn't exactly respond as I'd hoped:

040108coverlargenn3.jpg

But then, between you and me, she has been on the naughty list for quite some time...

Dear Santa :D

All i want this year is a boy...

An especific boy actually, he is a waiter but he is a little bit asshole but is okay... i guess all men are like that ;D (no offense dear santa I know you are a good man)

If you dont mind, can you put him under my bed ?? and without clothes please

well thats all santa !

kisses

^ Why have him under your bed when he can be on your bed...and you could figure out the rest...

Because I want to "discover" him ... like when i wake up and see if i got my gift

and see that he is there waiting for me to see him and put him n my bed or somewhere else :D

but well that can be an option too... :ninja:

what santa decides and prefer...

Dear Santa :D

All i want this year is a boy...

An especific boy actually, he is a waiter but he is a little bit asshole but is okay... i guess all men are like that ;D (no offense dear santa I know you are a good man)

If you dont mind, can you put him under my bed ?? and without clothes please

well thats all santa !

kisses

Dear dear Watermelon - you are lucky Father Christmas has a spare five minutes here, before he has to tend to the reindeer (seems someone got a little too drunk at the party and didn't do her duties :whistle: )!

Although I've always found people under the bed a little disturbing... Coming down the chimney is so much more civilised!!!

post-11221-0-1446173065-53953_thumb.jpg shockcc6.gif

^But there he is - sans clothing. Enjoy!

post-11221-0-1446173068-0599_thumb.gif And my ladies - It was such a wonderful party, wasn't it? And believe me - that was the tamest photo to come out of that reel!

Maybe one or two of you did get carried away though.

Dasher is still a bit 'jumpy' this morning.

And I thought that perhaps the "dwarf-bowling" was a bit too far when it comes to up-skirt retribution, PinkCouture!

As for the candy cane episode - I do think you're right Ophelia_Immortal... Discretion is the better part of valour! :shifty:

FELIZ NAVIDAD>>>

sleighoc0.gif

Hey Santa :wave:

Could you bring some snow to my place? That would be a perfect Christmas gift :hehe:

post-18639-0-1446173069-38674_thumb.jpg < What... HERE? shockcc6.gif

Ho, Ho, Ho - Looks like you'll be fine encantador! But Santa doesn't like to leave things to chance... So, here's big pile of snow on call - just in case you should need it!

post-18639-0-1446173069-40232_thumb.png

I don't live in mountains :laugh:

Thank you! :heart: :hehe:

~Merry Christmas~

Edit: :| It's snowing!! :woot: Thank you so much :heart:

• 11 months later...