Bellazon

Indre Andziute
Thumbnail

Diore

Indre Andziute is one of very fresh lithuanian twins. Her mother agency is PMST (in Chezh Republic). She has already agency in New York- New York models.

height -178

bust- 83

waist - 59

hips - 88

shoes- 39

eyes - green

hair - light brown

In the first photo Indre is on the left,in the last photos indre is on the left too.also I am adding some polaroids of her.

2.bmp

1.__6_.bmp

1.__5_.bmp

1.__8_.bmp

2.bmp

1.__6_.bmp

1.__5_.bmp

1.__8_.bmp

Have found so much interesting info..here is writting about her in "fashion does it better" as more I see these twins as more I love them..fashion does it better says about them:

It's all larger-than-life and featuring two girls of a kind. Lithuanian twins Indre and Sandra caught our attention quite a while ago and now their first pictures from NY are strengthening our feelings towards the duet. Hey Dollface! It's all about dolls and you can't really tell who are the real dolls of the editorial by Kristiina Wilson. The matryoshka dolls or the 5'10 lithuanian living dolls ? Maybe both. Dolls² and more to come, more to tell, more to say.

lo7bi, for that i joined this site;) for sure I just love these two new faces -twins! I cant joinm to TFS so my friend suggested me to join this site.that friend knows about who I am talking , she is registered here too!!!

it's me, Kamile. Am I sure? :D

lo7bi, for that i joined this site;) for sure I just love these two new faces -twins! I cant joinm to TFS so my friend suggested me to join this site.that friend knows about who I am talking , she is registered here too!!!

it's me, Kamile. Am I sure? :D

yes, you are sure! :D I am the same u suggested to me , to try BZ instead TFS! :)

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...