Bellazon

David Sciola
Thumbnail

thebelgianhare

aw thanks you guys! you the best! :hug:

:hug: you've been finding so many awesome cuties...u know that one member named "faget"? he hasn't been on in a while, but he had the awesome reputation of finding hotties...you're definitely a close second when it comes to finding these amazing lads...can't wait to see more of David and the other lads...AND here's to future finds :laugh:

omg faget! dude no way! when i was just a lurker on the thread, because i was too shy to post, i was like obsessed with faget because he posted and got amazing pics, i am honored to be remotely compared to him haha. is he on here any more? ive not seen him for a while. if i find any more ill def post or start a new thread. most of my finds are actualy trying to find my favorite lads like taylor and ryan, but its cool to post for others :)

omg faget! dude no way! when i was just a lurker on the thread, because i was too shy to post, i was like obsessed with faget because he posted and got amazing pics, i am honored to be remotely compared to him haha. is he on here any more? ive not seen him for a while. if i find any more ill def post or start a new thread. most of my finds are actualy trying to find my favorite lads like taylor and ryan, but its cool to post for others :)

Oh faget (aka Steven) is like the "KING" of finding hotties....so being compared to him is definitely an honour :laugh: i used to tease him about getting a job as a model scout cuz he had the eye for finding amazing guys!! as to where has he been? the last time he contacted me he said he has been really busy with school....so good for him on keeping up with his studies!! and it's def exciting to see new threads, even if it's of little-unknowns!!! remember, even Taylor and Ryan started as unknowns at one time....who knows? maybe the guys' threads u start will be huge one day...my favourite's (hmmm i wonder who THAT could be :laugh: ) thread was started way back in 2005 by persuazn (aka andrea) and she had little info on him...NOW look at him!! one of the most successful models of his generation!! :drool:

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...