• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
the car is ugly. the picture is ugly. and i'm not sure it's the right place for this kind of things... :x

here this is the art section, not the general talk.

Thanks for comments Ms "Wanna be" intellect, but I like more ugly cars than beautiful people ! Besides desing was by me.. :evil:

well, don't need to be an intellectual to understand the goal of this thread. and that's nice to say i play this kind of people to transformated "your mistake" by an "high esteem of my ego". but the fact is here! even a kid of 4 year ago can understand how this thread work. and i can't congrats your talent because i really think this horror is corny and ugly. good for vulgar hype white trash people. puke. :yuckky:

go express your tastes in another thread and don't pollute this one with your spam! thank. but if one day you would like to come here to make discover the work of a photographer i would be the first to appreciate it and thanks you.

well, don't need to be an intellectual to understand the goal of this thread. and that's nice to say i play this kind of people to transformated "your mistake" by an "high esteem of my ego". but the fact is here! even a kid of 4 year ago can understand how this thread work. and i can't congrats your talent because i really think this horror is corny and ugly. good for vulgar hype white trash people. puke. :yuckky:

go express your tastes in another thread and don't pollute this one with your spam! thank. but if one day you would like to come here to make discover the work of a photographer i would be the first to appreciate it and thanks you.

hmm.. seems still can`t get my point.. so forget it.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i really have the feeling i'm talking with a fool... who can't post the right things in the right threads, can't reply to something with a good argumentation. think reply an answer to something who's not about the subject make him pertinant! that's very "ahahah ahahah ahahah nananan

• 3 weeks later...