Bellazon

Face mask

midnight lady

Found these recipes in nivea.com and did actually the first one yesterday and my face is so like baby skin :laugh:

anyway thought I should share this :hehe:

For dry skin:

Mix two teaspoons of NIVEA Creme(like liquid) with one fresh egg yolk and one teaspoon of olive oil. Stir together until paste is pale yellow and smooth. Apply immediately on face, neck and décolleté leaving out area around eyes. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and feel how your skin is pleasantly relaxing. Take off with cleansing tissues.

For tired and wide-pored skin try:

Mix two teaspoons of NIVEA Creme with one teaspoon of curd and stir until mixture is smooth, then add 10 drops of lemon juice. Apply immediately on face, neck and décolleté leaving out area around eyes. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and feel the mask's stimulating effect. Take off with cleansing tissues.

When your skin is coarse and chapped:

Mix two teaspoons of NIVEA Creme with one teaspoon of almond bran. Apply to skin with fingertips moving in a circular motion. Leave out area around eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes, then gently massage again. Take off with cleansing tissues. Your skin will look clearer and fresher.

if you'd like to clear your head and refresh your skin:

Mix two teaspoons of NIVEA Creme with 1-2 drops of Japanese mint oil. Apply immediately on face, neck and décolleté leaving out large area around eyes (take care not to get any into eyes!). Leave on for 10-15 minutes and feel the mask's invigorating effect. Take off with cleansing tissues.

Also some others that I found long time ago:

For dry skin, mix one egg yolk, one teaspoon honey and a teaspoon olive oil and some vitamin E oil if you have it. Smooth on and leave on for 15 min. , rinse in lukewarm water and pat dry. If your skin is a bit dry you can put a dab or two of either olive oil, or any other light oil, or plain crisco if you want something heavier, on your moist skin after washing or a mask and your face is set without the $$ some people spend for the same look.

Rinse your face with warm water to open up the pores. Apply honey and leave for half an hour. Rinse with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.

Mash 1/4 banana until very creamy and apply on face and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores

I tried the first one but I'm going to try the last one too :rofl: :p

if it works it isn't :p

nice that you remembered me:for freckles rubbing lemon every night before sleeping and in the morning when you wake up you leave it for 15 minutes and that really helps (but it must be a long treatment :| )also you can't go in the sun with lemon in your face (if you don't want to have black dots in your face :ninja:

and now lyon post your recipe :laugh:

• 14 years later...