Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

:blink:

Jesus. And someone calls ME a psychopath. I guess I´m gonna take it as a compliment :yes:

by the way, she´s beautiful, no Miranda, no Adriana. Wonderful face and great body. Wish there would be more pictures and less bullshits and idiotism :) because, as I said before, I don´t care about her personality as long as I don´t know her.

Cool with me :) more pics of this stunning beauty!!

Why are messages being deleted and censored !!!!!

Post edited for bashing of model and country bashing. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

DON'T BAN ME..I'M DELETING MY ACCOUNT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To you and eveyone it may apply to, because we have rules here. And in case you haven't noticed there are rules in America too *sarcastic gasp* ;) . Everywhere you go there are rules that govern speech as well. If you don't think so, threaten the President's life in a public fashion and tell me how that works out ;) . At the top of the home page you will find rules against model bashing because the kind of members we care to accommodate the most are the majority who come to model threads to enjoy their work, not find a second grandmother to look up to and pattern their life after and not read a bunch of negative and childish gossip crap. WE DON'T CARE what you think about their personal life and doubt that you know them anyway and if you did we still wouldn't care. If what someone is doing terrible enough to warrant the vile you spew, become a police officer and arrest them and if you want to post negative gossip crap, start your own site because its not welcome here, never was and never will. You haven't done enough to be banned yet and we don't delete accounts anymore though one more violation along these lines and I will permanently remove your ability to post and if you would rather post negativity than contribute to what our threads are about (their work), as your evil dictator you have my permission to logout and never login again and if you ressurrect yourself as a troll the same will apply :flower: .

on tFS (the fashion spot) Shanina has two threads. One is already closed, go on there and you can see more photos and more trash talk..lol...there's both :)

But since this thread is smaller, i thought we could enhance it with more photos :)

Yes, I can get more photos and post them on here, NP :)

Those are old photos from Feb 2010. Aparently, Shanina ahs shot a fall/winter campaign for Ann Taylor, which should surface within a month or two.

Here are two photos of a presentation she did for Ann Taylor.

zimbio.com

post-41132-1278515546_thumb.jpg

post-41132-1278515556_thumb.jpg