Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

I don't know what to make of this, sounds like damage control. No idea what he means by lost in translation since it was an English interview. But hoping his apology came from the heart, I hope Shanina is ok because any woman deserves better then this, poor lady.

"@TysonCBeckford: Recently a interview was done that my words got lost in translation,just never know how it will come out,I apologized to 1 lady that matters"

^ :rofl: Not sure how the jest of his conversation could of been taken out of context that bad, but good on him for trying!

Shanina and Tyson appear to have a very juvenile relationship (Follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow ect ect ect). You don't have that big of an age bracket and ever have a lot in common let alone have the right stuff in common that you NEED to make a relationship last without the use of sex, sex and more sex to keep things running smoothly, and no not even both of them modeling is going to make up for the fact.

She's gonna do her thing regardless, but I pray Shanina doesn't get back together with him :idk:

post-52006-0-1446086768-46332_thumb.jpg

Wow, what event is this from?? :drool:

I don't know! I found it on one webpage with bunch of pics of Shanina but there was no info on any of them. I guess whoever posted them was too hypnotized by Shanina and didn't care what pics the pics are from hehe but this one was a great find!

Tyson Beckford’s Girlfriend Says He’s ‘In The Dog House’ For Jerky Comments

by Verena von Pfetten | 3:23 pm, March 29th, 2012

Tyson Beckford made some internet waves earlier this week after he told the U.K.’s Evening Standard that he “created” his girlfriend, 21-year-old Victoria’s Secret model Shanina Shaik. Now Shaik is speaking up and while’s she’s not happy, she certainly isn’t as outraged as the rest of us.

Here’s what Beckford originally said:

“When I found her she was a regular girl. I helped place her with the right people, get her teeth cleaned, her body toned up… Everything changed and now everyone wants a piece of her. I hear people say, ‘You can do better than Tyson.’ I’m like, ‘Really? Really?! I created her!’?”

First, in an interview with Frockwriter, Shaik argued that her male supermodel boyfriend didn’t actually have all that much to do with her success.

To what degree do you think Tyson Beckford may have inadvertently helped your career by virtue of his media profile and the celebrity factor?

I don’t think so. Tyson and I really keep our work separate and every now and then we’ll go to events together. Sometimes we’re just trying to make time together, because I work so much. Sometimes I say ‘You’ve contributed to it’. But everything that I do with my work is separate. And also I never asked him for any help on anything. He just supports me and that’s all I want.

GlobalGrind also caught up with Shaik, who told them exactly how she felt about Beckford’s interview:

“I did not take his comments seriously. He has always supported me. But he did not make me. My mother made me… He’s in the dog house, but I’ll let him out if he’s good.”

Good for her. But if that were us, he’d be in that dog house for good.

[Frockwriter, GlobalGrind]

my opinion on Tyson and Shanina;

I really think Shanina used Tyson just to accomplish where she is now, I think Tyson had to do a lot where Shanina is now, I am pretty sure he fix her a lot and help her a lot to look good as how she looks now. But now that Shanina got want she wanted she doesn't need Tyson no more. Sometime a girl gotta do to get somewhere, or to accomplish their goal. and I think this is Shanina's case.

my opinion on Tyson and Shanina;

I really think Shanina used Tyson just to accomplish where she is now, I think Tyson had to do a lot where Shanina is now, I am pretty sure he fix her a lot and help her a lot to look good as how she looks now. But now that Shanina got want she wanted she doesn't need Tyson no more. Sometime a girl gotta do to get somewhere, or to accomplish their goal. and I think this is Shanina's case.

I couldn't agree more :blink: