Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

I pray this isn't a one time deal like it is with so many other models VS uses.

Shanina would be amazing in the main lineup, however I'm hesitant to say she'll get there anytime soon. :( Too much talk of a resemblance to Adriana might hinder her chances of becoming a main angel till Adriana leaves (if that ever happens? 2 children and getting older... pulling a Heidi?) . Apparently some of her fans think that Adriana's the only "exotic" looking model VS will use? :idk:

I don't think Shanina resemblance to Adriana, Shanina is prettier, and I like her face structure more, is more define, edgy, stronger I like her eyes shape more too, they are like cat eyes. If people think exotic means having a dark complexion with color eyes, to me no it does not mean exotic, any woman could have dark complexion and color eyes and I don't think is exotic. To me Exotic means something different, unique, something you don't see a lot, Shanina is exotic she is different she has strong features, you don't see people looking like Shanina. Shanina is unique. Adriana is not exotic or unique, I see a lot of girls looking like Adriana.( Nataniele, Irina Sheik, Sara Sampaio they all resemblacne Adri in a sort of way and many other models too) and Yes I agree Adriana is pulling a Heidi, is time for her to go away.

VS needs to sign Shanina ASAP, i give a crap if she has the same looks as Adriana -i actually think they don't, but other people do- but if Erin & Lindsay who are like twins & they are contracted together then Shanina & Adriana can be there too, at least they both are hot.

& as for Dri, it looks like both her & Ale are pulling a Heidi. It doesn't matter how hard they try, the other Angels still haven't catch on them :idk:

They also had Ale and Izabel as angel, and they had some resemblance with eachother, I use to sometimes confused them. VS did not had a problem with that. I don't think VS should have a problem with Shanina at all.

Shanina has no resemblance to adri, the face is different, the body is different. everything is different.. Sara Sampaio resemblance more to adri, and sara is shooting for pink and I don't see nobody making a fuss about sara having similarity to adri, and they are making a fuss about Shanina that looks way less than adri. the only thing Shanina has in common with adri is that both are woman and that is it.

It really bothers me when people say that any model with a tan, or bronze skin, with color/light eyes, and dark hair looks like Adriana.

Do people really think they are complimenting this models by saying that?

Yeah, I must say that Shanina looks NOTHING like Adriana Lima or Miranda Kerr. All three are pretty but in their own way. I love it though how Shanina is so unique and noone looks like her and she does her own thing-I am for once tired of models who overpout their lips. Shanina is THE new supermodel IMO-I hope she gets big, big, big!

Staying with VS after 30 & after a bunch of kids haha

Okay, thanks :D

But I think Heidi is a workaholic and Adriana...not so much.

Btw, I agree that Shanina looks nothing like Adriana.

Her eyes remember me of Mila Kunis', but that's the only resemblance to another woman that I can spot.

Mila has really big eyes, Shanina eyes are not as big as Mila.

To be honest, I don't think she looks likeany other celebrety/model. Maybe a tiny bit of Olivia Wilde(eye+brows shape and the jaw).

post-50597-0-1446086755-22278_thumb.jpg

Really? :idk:

I don't see any resemblance between those women.

Especially their jaws and chins are so different.

post-50597-0-1446086755-25651_thumb.jpg

I hope this interview is fake. What boyfriend says he "Created" his girlfriend? :|

And at 41 he’s dating a Victoria’s Secret model, Shanina Shaik, who is half his age.

So he must really love fashion? ‘It’s all BS,’ he says. ‘You have to recognise the fashion industry can be ugly, mean and shallow. One day you’re invisible, the next you’re fabulous.’ It’s a lesson he’s imparting to his girlfriend. ‘When I found her she was a regular girl. I helped place her with the right people, get her teeth cleaned, her body toned up,’ he says, framing himself as the Henry Higgins of fashion. ‘Everything changed and now everyone wants a piece of her. I hear people say, “You can do better than Tyson.” I’m like, “Really? Really?! I created her!”?’

Read the full thing here: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/es...an-7583121.html

:rofl: That must be one of the most self-absorbed, egotistical, pig-headed comments I have read in a GOOD while.

Whats next, he designs & sows all her outfits together, spoon feeds her 3 times a day....the word "douchbag" is a tad to nice for this one KiKi.

LOL, I honestly hope it's a fake as well. Tad hard to believe someone would makes such asinine comments to begin with....but then again people

always have a way of surprising me.

No, Shanina doesn't look like nobody the only person she looks like is herself. Shanina and Mila has different color of eyes.

Hm, I actually think their eye colors resemble each other. :idk:

post-50597-0-1446086756-08545_thumb.jpg

The difference is that Mila's eyes have a tinge of brown and Shanina's eyes a tinge of green which

is more or less noticeable depending on how the light incides.

But well...never mind. :flower: