Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

Any established model that is hanging out with Justin Bieber clearly doesn't love herself.

It wasn't Justin Bieber's yacht in fact it was owned by someone else. Bieber. Michelle Rodriquez and others were on the yacht until the party Friday night for designer Riscardo Tisci. The remainder of the guests would rock up day by day. Shanina was merely talking to Bieber (not a crime) just as she was photographed hanging with Michelle at the DJ table on the yacht. It's merely the media focussing on Justin's whereabout's and sitting talking to a beautiful model makes news. Don't always believe what you read in the media.

I'm glad to be able to put this story straight and to all those posts about this topic particularly the rude, false accusations that have been made just show how ridiculous and how the media has made you believe otherwise. Sad but true. It's a shame that small minded people feel that if you're seen talking to a celebrity (or someone with not a great rep) that you feel the need to make assumptions and stoop to a small minded level. You're no better than Bieber (based on your opinions of him). 

Any established model that is hanging out with Justin Bieber clearly doesn't love herself.

It wasn't Justin Bieber's yacht in fact it was owned by someone else. Bieber. Michelle Rodriquez and others were on the yacht until the party Friday night for designer Riscardo Tisci. The remainder of the guests would rock up day by day. Shanina was merely talking to Bieber (not a crime) just as she was photographed hanging with Michelle at the DJ table on the yacht. It's merely the media focussing on Justin's whereabout's and sitting talking to a beautiful model makes news. Don't always believe what you read in the media.

True !! and he was the one who published the photo with Shanina on instagram and not her ! and even if it was her.. I mean I'm not a Justin Bieber fan but she's a human and  it's her life.. so she has the right to hang out with who ever she wants !! (we should stop being judgmental) 

^ well nobody said anything about Shanina. its just that folks here arent too big on Bieber, dont know why that is so :/ .and it wasnt like 15 pages of mindless rant, something that you are obviously hoping to turn this thread into. listen, why dont you two check Barbara Palvin's thread out. you'll feel right at home.

^ well nobody said anything about Shanina. its just that folks here arent too big on Bieber, dont know why that is so :/ .and it wasnt like 15 pages of mindless rant, something that you are obviously hoping to turn this thread into. listen, why dont you two check Barbara Palvin's thread out. you'll feel right at home.

No actually you did on the previous page. In the end it's just interesting how quick the media can persuade some and draw them in. Then nasty mindless comments about no self confidence blah blah blah. Shanina is just another beautiful (actually intelligent) model that just got dragged into a Bieber situation. I don't see any ranting about Kendall hanging with Bieber?? 

haha absolutely! you said it right. :)

LOL !! Barbara Palvin's thread ?! What are you talking about ?! I mean have you seen my post ? I 'll say it again " .. it's her life.. so she has the right to hang out with who ever she wants.." and personally, I'm not really interested in models private life I prefere to talk about their carreer ( campaigns, magazine covers, editorials...) that's why I came to this thread !! I've been following Shanina's carreer since four years ago and that was my first post in this thread... So thank you guys  for your hospitality    :hug:

:rofl: - Dave do you recall who her ex was? One of the biggest douche nobs out there. Perhaps Shanina just likes self entitled fuck wits (via friendships, or relationships). I don't need to mention who her best friends are cause the two of them are the biggest load of  _______stain ever.

:rofl:

WOW, why do women keep insisting on hanging out with this kid, I really don't get it? :idk:

Talk about full circle :pinch:

Do you mind mentioning who the Bff's your talking about are, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who they are? The people that come to mind that she hangs out with seem o.k.