Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

she is lovely in VS picture,

who cares about her relationship with Tyson, people need to stop bringing the subject about if she is or she is not following Tyson who cares, Shanina could do whatever she wants is her damn life, if she wants to unfollow and follow him back, okay let her do it, what do you care about it? is she killing you by doing this? no, so leave her alone.

who cares about her relationship with Tyson, people need to stop bringing the subject about if she is or she is not following Tyson who cares, Shanina could do whatever she wants is her damn life, if she wants to unfollow and follow him back, okay let her do it, what do you care about it? is she killing you by doing this? no, so leave her alone.

No you don't get to play devils advocate here, and yes Shanina can do whatever she wants and so can we. THIS ISN'T A FAN SITE, this is a general forum where people not only come to look at pictures, find out what work is upcoming, but come to talk/gossip/speculate about the people they like and dislike for whatever reason . . . you sure as hell do when it comes to people you don't enjoy. <insert the subject of Adriana here> Or how about Sandra and your disapproval of her talking "sexy pics" while "smoking". . . you didn't have an issue saying what you wanted to say her . . . but hey it's Sandra's damn life right? Still didn't stop you. <_<

People will always talk about the negative over the positive. It's human nature. There's a reason sites like Just Jared, Perez, Superficial, TMZ, Lainey Gossip, Dlisted, [theCHIVE], Hollywood Tuna, Bleacher Report ect. ect .ect are so popular, and it doesn't have to do with couple of dozen of people praising celebs. :rofl: 95% of it's gossip/slander coming from hundreds if not thousands of people.

Now you're entitled to believe and say what you want, however don't come down on other people for doing the same thing just because you don't like it. :wave:

Carry on and S Key like a pro

No you don't get to play devils advocate here, and yes Shanina can do whatever she wants and so can we. THIS ISN'T A FAN SITE, this is a general forum where people not only come to look at pictures, find out what work is upcoming, but come to talk/gossip/speculate about the people they like and dislike for whatever reason . . . you sure as hell do when it comes to people you don't enjoy. <insert the subject of Adriana here> Or how about Sandra and your disapproval of her talking "sexy pics" while "smoking". . . you didn't have an issue saying what you wanted to say her . . . but hey it's Sandra's damn life right? Still didn't stop you. <_<

People will always talk about the negative over the positive. It's human nature. There's a reason sites like Just Jared, Perez, Superficial, TMZ, Lainey Gossip, Dlisted, [theCHIVE], Hollywood Tuna, Bleacher Report ect. ect .ect are so popular, and it doesn't have to do with couple of dozen of people praising celebs. :rofl: 95% of it's gossip/slander coming from hundreds if not thousands of people.

Now you're entitled to believe and say what you want, however don't come down on other people for doing the same thing just because you don't like it. :wave:

Carry on and S Key like a pro

but that topic is about Tyson, who cares about Tyson, this is Shanina's thread, we should just talk about Shanina. Girl I didn't knew you go to the Sandra Kubicka thread never seen you post there. At least you clear my doubt I though in a specific models thread was only for fansite and for the general babe discussion was for the anti fans, Shanina is an adult sandra is a minor all I said was that I think is unappropiate for a minor to take pictures topless with a cigaratte no big deal, and I do realize Sandra could do whatever she wants, and that is her life, just was sharing my damn opinion about the photos. but right here in Shanina thread they keep on bringing Tyson to the subject this is not his thread for us to talk about him. people need to move on from the whole thing about Shanina and Tyson. I already move on with the whole Sandra's pictures, i am not mention it no more on her thread. But right here people keep on mentioning the whole Tyson think is annoying. And plus yes I do it all the time about any adriana topic, but is not on her thread, I don't go to her thread and share my opinion how much I dislike her, I do it in the general babe discussion, people do it all the time, they all share there opinion. And I am not telling people what to do, I am just giving my damn opinion about what I would like people to do about the whole Shanina and Tyson thing.

and plus is a bit different to me, with the Shanina discussion with Sandra discussion. Shanina discussion is her personal life, and with the Sandra thing was about her professional life. I give my opinion on models profesional life not their personal life. People really think to respect models personal life, and the whole Shanina and Tyson relationship is personal is no need for the fan to know about her romance relationship.

Looks like she is engaged, according to her twitter. Congrats to her if it's true

Really? To this Tyson guy?

She said she was kidding right afterward

Just kidding!!! Tricked ya #itstricktuesday. Its a nice ring though. Wish I did have it lol

Looks like she is engaged, according to her twitter. Congrats to her if it's true

Really? To this Tyson guy?

She said she was kidding right afterward

Just kidding!!! Tricked ya #itstricktuesday. Its a nice ring though. Wish I did have it lol

Oh, thanks for the update...maybe she wishes Tyson sould get her that ring lol but I'll say it again-they do look GREAT together!