Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One more warning about the baiting and you will be banned from this thread. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

478070shanina.jpg

"HER face adorns a poster in New York's Times Square, she fronts major US fashion campaigns and one of the world's hottest men is her boyfriend -- so life is good for Australian model Shanina Shaik.

The 19-year-old, tipped by fashion experts to become as successful as Miranda Kerr, has won a raft of lucrative fashion campaigns since moving to the US two years ago after coming third on the Channel Seven series Make Me A Supermodel.

"After the show, I went straight to New York, and I haven't been back to Australia for two years," Shaik told The Sunday Telegraph.

Along with campaigns for label Ann Taylor and US department store Macy's, the Melbourne-born model's latest shot for Aeropostale can be seen in Times Square.

The Chic Management model, who is in Australia for Christmas, said she hopes to work for Victoria's Secret next year after narrowly missing out on the lingerie label's 2010 catwalk parade.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Her love life is also booming -- she has been in a relationship with US pin-up boy Tyson Beckford, 39, for more than a year."

• 2 weeks later...