Bellazon

The best model in a music video

Layla90

That was his SI Swimsuit video. That's who it was made for. Whether it was released on the music charts or not, i don't know. But it's definitely his SI video.

Edit: I remember seeing this on the CMT charts for a little while. So i guess it does count, but don't let me be the decider. Someone else double check me.

I remember seeing this on the CMT charts for a little while. So i guess it does count, but don't let me be the decider. Someone else double check me.

It appears on the CMT (Country Music Television) website so I think it must count as a music video

http://www.cmt.com/videos/jimmy-buffett/13...e-picture.jhtml

Jimmy Buffett - "Getting the Picture"

Label: Mailboat Records

I remember seeing this on the CMT charts for a little while. So i guess it does count, but don't let me be the decider. Someone else double check me.

It appears on the CMT (Country Music Television) website so I think it must count as a music video

http://www.cmt.com/videos/jimmy-buffett/13...e-picture.jhtml

Jimmy Buffett - "Getting the Picture"

Label: Mailboat Records

Yeah, I thought I remember seeing that vid on CMT. Nice to know I'm not going crazy :rofl: ... yet :|

:rofl:

Selitan, Miranda and Pharell won :ddr: .

Interresting videos :rofl: , haven't seen these and don't know these girls :laugh: .

Best use of model in a video: Hmmm...tough...Porkizova has amazing and better looks, obviously, wow. I assume this is 80s by the hair :nicole: . She'd def be one of the best looking top models today :hehe: . I love Elson's costume and she shows a lot of effort and energy. Paulina on the other hand more than matches that with a nice, dramatic acting performance, especially for a model :hehe: .

Paulina.

Best video overall: The look and scenery or Orchid, but the acting of Drive... .5 each :flower: .

Better song in a video: Hated both, sorry :blush: .

Model Overall: Paulina :flower:

Joe>Average, I'm afraid you missed the previous round ;)

Thanks for clearing this up batman, however, I think this Aerosmith video will win.

But, there's always a chance that the second one video with Yamila that you nominated will win in another round ;)

Kim vs. Yamila-14:2

Kim moves on to the next level

Maria Miller: "Spin you around" by Puddle of Mudd

Laetitia Casta: "Baby did a bad bad thing" by Chris Izaak

How to vote:

1. Watch the videos first

2. Then vote in following categories:

best use of model in a video:

best video overall:

better song in a video:

by writing the name of a video/song or a model

3. Don't give points!! So not like Helena x3

4. If you have "tie" votes, or in one category there is none/tie, and in other 2 you vote for 2 different videos (do you know what I mean?), then write which model/video you vote overall for.

Again, I can't find a video of Marisa (not Maria :p I'm just too lazy to edit my previous post now) that would work not only in a link....

But mbinebri, if you have a version of the video that can be watched without any problems here, I can edit my previous post :)

Ok, and the link for now:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=RUILlcBOxQ8

Sorry if any offense was caused with dismissing the SI video. It just seemed to me more of an FTV-type video... Like it was Jimmy Buffet promoting SI rather than the other way around, as per 'normal' music videos. :unsure:

Best Use Of A Model: Pretty much the same - they both use them properly! But I'm going for Laetitia.

Best Overall: Again close, but Laetitia.

Better Song: Definitely Chris and Laetitia.