Bellazon

Feet

Qball

Foot fetishism is a pronounced sexual interest in feet. It is the most common form of sexual preference for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts.

Foot fetishism has been defined as a pronounced sexual interest in the feet or footwear. Freud considered foot binding as a form of fetishism. For a foot fetishist, points of attraction include the shape and size of the foot and toes (e.g., long toes, short toes, painted toes, high arches, slender soles, fat toes, long toenails, short toenails, small feet, toenail color), jewelry, toe rings, ankle bracelets, treatments e.g. French pedicure, state of dress (e.g., barefoot, flip flops, or clad in socks or nylons), odor, and any form of sensory interaction, e.g. licking, kissing, sucking, tickling, person giving foot jobs, pedal pumping or trampling/stomping.

In order to estimate the relative frequency of fetishes researchers at the University of Bologna examined 381 Internet discussions of fetish groups, in which at least 5,000 people had been participating. Researchers estimated the prevalences of different fetishes based on (a) the number of discussion groups devoted to a particular fetish, (b) the number of individuals participating in the groups and

Edited by Qball

wow... :o... lol... i wouldn't like anyone sucking on my toes... i don't think they would want to anyway :( i don't like my toes... anyway.. my toe is stinging... i was opening the closet door to put a blanket away, and the door hit my baby toe and cut through my skin... its bleeding :( dumb door :( lol

wow... :o... lol... i wouldn't like anyone sucking on my toes...  i don't think they would want to anyway :( i don't like my toes... anyway.. my toe is stinging... i was opening the closet door to put a blanket away,  and the door hit my baby toe and cut through my skin... its bleeding :( dumb door :( lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe wait until you have a friend :) Your "view" will change quickly hehehe :D I like feet :drool: Ok, ok, ok, I like every part of a woman :whistle: hehehe