28. Arlenis Sosa Pena

29. Behati Prinsloo

30. Erin Heatherton

31. Sarah Stephens

32. Abbey Lee Kershaw

33. Shannan Click

34. Edita Vilkevicuite

35. Lindsay Ellingson

Doutzen is not unattractive at all, but she has a more muscular build to me, though.

:ninja: i agree and i see ur point. although she is my favourite model, i hate the way her body looked in the show. she has wash-board worthy abs and she has a build that is too muscular... and on top of that she has broad shoulders, which doesn;t really help. is it just me, or has she gotten even muscular over the passed year?

• 2 weeks later...
Judging from the pictures alone, it looks like a vast improvement over 2006 and 2007, but still its not up to the standards of the 2005 show. The music again was hit and miss. The outfits improved but the over the top theatrics by the models in making kissing poses were corny as always.

exactly how i feel :D

the show wasn't as great as i thought it'd be, but it was a whole lot better than 07's, outfits+models+horrible runway walks/kissy poses and such was just too much in a really really bad way.

but nonetheless the outfits and models chosen were pretty ok....the themes were really good too :)

Judging from the pictures alone, it looks like a vast improvement over 2006 and 2007, but still its not up to the standards of the 2005 show. The music again was hit and miss. The outfits improved but the over the top theatrics by the models in making kissing poses were corny as always.

Regarding Lara's outfits, I think she probably had better outfits than many of the other girls and they actually suited her personality. I liked her last outfit better.

Out of the new crop, Maryna, Anne V and Sessilee killed it! Miranda was better this year also.

in my opinion after 2006 show, things are going down at VS shows, i mean it is supposed to be a lingerie show but they make a circus out of it.

add those stupid things on models (come on wings alone are enough, that instantly difffers this show from other lingerie shows), and the runway this year was awful. girls were going out really fast, so the camera did not show nicely every girl. everything was moving too fast!

just awful!

i do not know the names of all new girls, but some of them were so tiny (just bones :cry: )! while those girls were walking you could see big NOTHING on them (no breasts, no waist, no butt, no nice slim legs)!

what happend to the ideal VS model that were Daniela, Tyra, Helena, Naomi, Gisele? those girls ruled the runway, with just one look at them you could see what is the meaning of being an ANGEL!

in my opinion after 2006 show, things are going down at VS shows, i mean it is supposed to be a lingerie show but they make a circus out of it.

add those stupid things on models (come on wings alone are enough, that instantly difffers this show from other lingerie shows), and the runway this year was awful.

It started out as a lingerie show, but they added more elements to the show to make it different, they came up with ways to improve it.

The fact that you point out wings instantly makes the show differ from "other" lingerie shows proves they've been successful in what I would imagine is their goal.

The VS Fashion Show is not like "other" shows, it's different, it's bigger, it's popular and you love it else you wouldn't follow it in such a way.

: )

I actually think 2007 was better than 2008. Maybe it was the music. There's no denying Adriana's figure is better in 2008 show, but the make-up ruined her look. Also, did you guys notice the public responded a lot less than they did in 2007? In 2007, Adriana walked in and pretty much took off the roof. And that moment Ale walks up and people instantly started clapping and cheering. You didn't have that in 2008. When Adriana came in with the diamond bra, there was hardly any response. What had been advertised as "the big surprise" barely seemed to draw attention. In 2007, she model goddesses seemed to be goddesses: they had everyone at their feet. It made it easier to suspend your disbelief. In 2008, all the pretty kisses, over the top smiles, and hip shaking looked oddly rediculous.

I wasn't as impressed with Doutzen as I thought I would be either. She's like a...perfect barbie. Beautiful, but boring. She's from my country, so naturally she scores higher with me because of that, but Candice was the real blonde looker in my opinion.

And what the hell happened to KK's bellybutton?!

post-2344-0-1446102168-63055_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished scanning this double page spread in the back of Vogue Paris about VSFS 2008. :)

Vogue Paris, February 2009

post-5998-0-1446102174-26559_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1446102174-29679_thumb.jpg

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Source: adriana lima fan.net