Bellazon

Runway

PinkCouture

Does anyone know how many models wore wings this year? And have a list of the models who did.. :hehe: :flower:

7 models.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

Candice Swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Julia Stegner

Adriana Lima

Heidi Klum:Flower:

EDITED :cry: turns out Iza's first outfit wasnt wings, stupid Selita STOLE them!

I just can't get how in the hell Iza&Kk doesn't get wings this year :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know, it's sooo sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Does anyone know how many models wore wings this year? And have a list of the models who did.. :hehe: :flower:

7 models.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

Candice Swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Julia Stegner

Adriana Lima

EDITED :cry: turns out Iza's first outfit wasnt wings, stupid Selita STOLE them!

I just can't get how in the hell Iza&Kk doesn't get wings this year :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeii :( ... she totally DESERVES wings :cry:

7 models.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

Candice Swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Julia Stegner

Adriana Lima

How is it sad? : o

7 models.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

Candice Swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Julia Stegner

Adriana Lima

How is it not sad? Izabel & KK are two of the angels, that can pull off wings the best, and niether of them got any this year. More sad, because Iza isnt an angel anymore and KK (even though I want her to quit) seems to be going down that route as well.

How is it not sad? Izabel & KK are two of the angels, that can pull off wings the best, and niether of them got any this year. More sad, because Iza isnt an angel anymore and KK (even though I want her to quit) seems to be going down that route as well.

Izabel is no longer an Angel.

In your opinion.

Whoever thought such a fun and entertaining event would draw such harsh criticism? Seriously, why do you guys even bother watching it if you're going to criticize all the little elements that make it so great? So far, these are all the criticisms you guys have collectively made, I've probably mist a whole bunch too:

Over editing of the Aired version of the show

Who got wings

Who didn't get wings

Crappy outfits

Selita very presence as an Angel over Izabel G

Shitty selection of music

Some models not being picked

Overdramatic 'walks' or performances by certain models

Overexposure of Heidi Klum

Andi Muise not being in the show

Doutzen Kroes

Selita's outfits

Adriana's vibrant, fun-loving and energetic character that really comes to life on the Runway

It just makes me think... wow. This show is supposed to be festive, fun, creative and glamorous. I am not suggesting that it should forego criticism... but seriously, to dissect every last element of what is essentially a gathering of models to put on a fun themed "rock show" – as Selita once described it, is very ridiculous.

Whoever thought such a fun and entertaining event would draw such harsh criticism? Seriously, why do you guys even bother watching it if you're going to criticize all the little elements that make it so great?

I recognise my thoughts are probably of little significance to you(!); but I think you often make a lot of sense in your posts - even when I might personally disagree with your arguments. You're intelligent and you take the time to explain things.

But, my god, you make it difficult to like you... Are you trying to be this abrasive on purpose?

And, everybody, shouldn't all this nonsense be on the (POST-SHOW) thread anyway?

Here:

1. Adriana Lima

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Heidi Klum

4. Karolina Kurkova

5. Selita Ebanks

6. Miranda Kerr

7. Marisa Miller

8. Doutzen Kroes

9. Izabel Goulart

10. Maryna Linchuk

11. Anne Vyalitsina