Bellazon

Runway

PinkCouture

I have to also say that Doutzen is going the Tyra route, she has a curvier body than many of the other angels and she is always talking about weight and what not. I can see The Doutzen Kroes show coming on in a few years.

I beg to differ. Doutzen is beautiful, yes, but she has no hips and her broad shoulders don't help much in that aspect. She certainly has a nice bum, but she isn't curvier per say. Her thighs, muscular and toned mind you, are much thicker than the other girls but the other girls have much more feminine looking bodies than gorgeous Doutzy.

I have to also say that Doutzen is going the Tyra route, she has a curvier body than many of the other angels and she is always talking about weight and what not. I can see The Doutzen Kroes show coming on in a few years.

I beg to differ. Doutzen is beautiful, yes, but she has no hips and her broad shoulders don't help much in that aspect. She certainly has a nice bum, but she isn't curvier per say. Her thighs, muscular and toned mind you, are much thicker than the other girls but the other girls have much more feminine looking bodies than gorgeous Doutzy.

Alessandra? No

Adriana? No

Miranda? Maybe

Marisa? yeah

Heidi? No

Karolína? Debatable, I suppose

Selita? Not really

None of the angels are really wafer thin... except maybe Marisa : o but seriously, Flavia de Oliveira is like wafer thin.

aleesandra, adriana, karolina, selita, marissa and miranda all have thinner legs.

/FIRST! and, it's a pretty outfit. Looks much better constructed then last years outfits.

yes it is!

i was a bit skeptical when i heard the theme of this year's show is 'glamour' especially after i saw heidi and adriana's fitting vids. no offense, but in the fitting vids the outfits looks pretty ugly :o

but once i saw the runway pics, the outfits AND the stage setting are both glamorous looking! i really can't wait til the show :D and i really do hope this year's show will be JUST as good as 05 and 03's :)

Does anyone know how many models wore wings this year? And have a list of the models who did.. :hehe: :flower:

7 models.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

Candice Swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Julia Stegner

Adriana Lima

Heidi Klum:Flower:

EDITED :cry: turns out Iza's first outfit wasnt wings, stupid Selita STOLE them!

Does anyone know how many models wore wings this year? And have a list of the models who did.. :hehe: :flower:

7 models.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

Candice Swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Julia Stegner

Adriana Lima

Heidi Klum:Flower:

EDITED :cry: turns out Iza's first outfit wasnt wings, stupid Selita STOLE them!

I just can't get how in the hell Iza&Kk doesn't get wings this year :cry: :cry: :cry: