Bellazon

Runway

PinkCouture

Judging from the pictures alone, it looks like a vast improvement over 2006 and 2007, but still its not up to the standards of the 2005 show. The music again was hit and miss. The outfits improved but the over the top theatrics by the models in making kissing poses were corny as always.

Regarding Lara's outfits, I think she probably had better outfits than many of the other girls and they actually suited her personality. I liked her last outfit better.

Out of the new crop, Maryna, Anne V and Sessilee killed it! Miranda was better this year also.

Judging from the pictures alone, it looks like a vast improvement over 2006 and 2007, but still its not up to the standards of the 2005 show. The music again was hit and miss.

I recon 2006 was the best show. I've never liked Tayra Banks, and that show seemed to be all about her. JT's performances, and the flight attendent part was awesome. The music was equally great.

The outfits improved but the over the top theatrics by the models in making kissing poses were corny as always.

I can't understand why people comment on the theatrics and the kissing and posting as OTT. It's been like that for ages, it kinda goes along with the show. Although it's called a fashion show, it's really more for entertainment than anything else.

Regarding Lara's outfits, I think she probably had better outfits than many of the other girls and they actually suited her personality. I liked her last outfit better.

yeah, I agree :yes:

sexy plexi :rofl:

and lol at your comments about DK show :laugh:

I have to also say that Doutzen is going the Tyra route, she has a curvier body than many of the other angels and she is always talking about weight and what not. I can see The Doutzen Kroes show coming on in a few years.

:o

she's not fat. she's muscular. she has a more human figure than half the girls in the show. tyra banks is heavy in a more relaxed way, doutzen has muscle definition and tyra binges, there is a difference.

i don;t find her boring. she's sweet and carismatic.. tyra has a more fake personality... i'd rahter see a doutzen show any day. even if suppose she ever had a show (which i doubt that would ever happen) and suppose it where boring ... boring is better than fake and hysterical lol

but i don't kno, that's just my opinnion

I have to also say that Doutzen is going the Tyra route, she has a curvier body than many of the other angels and she is always talking about weight and what not. I can see The Doutzen Kroes show coming on in a few years.

:o

tyra has a more fake personality... i'd rahter see a doutzen show any day. even if suppose she ever had a show (which i doubt that would ever happen) and suppose it where boring ... boring is better than fake and hysterical lol

but i don't kno, that's just my opinnion

Well, yes ... Tyra is fake & hysterical & i don't like her at all ...

The most fake & hysterical that i can stand is Heidi Klum ... I think that the only show about a model that i can stand is Karolina Kurkova, she's funny & she has an amazing personality ...But can't see a show about any model

I beg to differ. Doutzen is beautiful, yes, but she has no hips and her broad shoulders don't help much in that aspect. She certainly has a nice bum, but she isn't curvier per say. Her thighs, muscular and toned mind you, are much thicker than the other girls but the other girls have much more feminine looking bodies than gorgeous Doutzy.