Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

Check this out, the native Mpeg-2 file, which I use for my vids, is uncompressed @ 1080i High Def. In terms of actual bitrate of the mpeg file, I think it runs at about 25-30 mbps. I might be a bit off, but its not like I'm keeping track. And you said that last year's show was 35 mbps? The compression on that broadcast was hella-terrible, there is NO way that show was running at that bitrate! There are Blu-Ray movies that run at that bitrate that look better than that.

BTW, TG, just to see how some people encode their videos, I've downloaded THREE different versions of the VSFS 2008 from different sources and ALL of them seem to favor lower quality. Some of the video bitrates go as low as 1500 kbps and every audio bitrate is @ 128 kbps MP3 format. I surely hope you didn't use one of those for your encode.

:laugh:

Judging by your sreenshots, there is no way it's 25-30 mbps average. I would guess about 15-16. The last year's 35Mbit version I have wasn't available to the public - it's an uplink to the affiliates, so I'm not talkling about the version you can capture - It's very HQ.

As you can see, I favour high quality. Of course I didn't use a previous encode, I made it from the original transport stream.

:heart:

@Pink: I'll watch and see if it appears.

@TG: Trust me, my screencaps are not of the best quality (nobody's ever is) considering that they are simple JPEGs. If I were to post them as PNGs, then we're cookin'. I double-checked to see the full bitrate and it is exactly 17.448 mbps @ 1080i. A bit less than what I initially said it was.

I heard there was a new VS Gift Card commercial during Desperate Housewives. I missed it b/c I was arguing with my boss over the phone, off the clock may I add, b/c she is just a nutcase :wacko: Arrghhhh...that woman is so going down!!! <_<

You should just leave that store. I left mine a long time ago (actually it left me in the dust, so eff them). Oh, and YES, there was a new gift card commercial (in non-HD) that uses the Xmas commercial footage and ends with "The Victoria's Secret Gift Card. Always the perfect gift."

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET GIFT CARD

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p non-HD clip!

31513683.92817d.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:15 SECONDS

I hear that there's a version of the VS Xmas commercial with predominantly KK outside the mansion. I didn't see this one, but I heard that someone did. Everyone keep an eye out to see if this is just an urban legend or not

I just saw a new commercial promoting the "Buy 1 bra get the 2ad one half off" sale during Mama's Boy (NBC). It features KK!!! :woot:

Now, go cap it Vampy!!! :D