Bellazon

Motion

PinkCouture

Now it's my turn to hog the muther'effing spotlight...Okay, now here's the million dollar question: Who wants to see this video in HD? C'mon, let me hear it....

:laugh:

I have a lot of respect for you. You are one of the few people I "know" who loves attention and doesn't try to deny it (Y) I appreciate your candidness...and how you crack me up at times :laugh: Kudos for you! :yes: :flower:

I knoow, you're right, i agree. I love when he says: "Okay, now here's the million dollar question: Who wants to see this video in HD? C'mon, let me hear it...." hahaha it's really funny everytime he does that :laugh: :heart:

:wave:

@VampireHorde-I want to see the VSFS in HD because it's the best quality available... YOUR VIDS AND CAPS ARE THE BEST..........we both post a lot of vids.........the more choices available for the members the better........TO ME, the most fun part of posting videos is just to to do it......I make it fun :lost:

Here's one from Inside Edition............

IE Backstage 11-17-08 in mpg format

IE Backstage 11-17-08 in Divbx format

KK1.jpg

Adriana2.jpg

:lost:

:wave:

@VampireHorde-I want to see the VSFS in HD because it's the best quality available... YOUR VIDS AND CAPS ARE THE BEST..........we both post a lot of vids.........the more choices available for the members the better........TO ME, the most fun part of posting videos is just to to do it......I make it fun :lost:

Here's one from Inside Edition............

:lost:

Azkid, since I've been a member of this site, you have been the master. Thank you. :wave:

Yay. I see Iza. Okay....now I can go to sleep happy.

And Ale's body is perfect as always (but she does seem to get hotter and hotter, but then that would imply a time when she was less hot)???????? I'm officially confused. Oh well...that's the paradox of Ale. I gues we aren't meant to understand things that are divine.