Bellazon

Brandon Flowers
Thumbnail

Crackberry

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's annoying, especially how the US get Dustland, which is fast becoming one of my favourite songs of all time. I just hope they switch and release Dustland in Europe too. I also hope they release Losing Touch at some point, but I don't think they'll release that many singles, they never have done with their previous albums, usually 4 at the most.

I love Losing Touch, though. It has a very Duran Duran feel to it.

On another note, Brandon and his wife Tana are expecting their second child, a boy. CONGRATS!

Brandon and the band were on Friday Nght with Jonathan Ross last week and played a mini gig at the end - 4 songs: Human, World We Live In, Mr Brightside and the epic When You Were Young (which they cut short as they rolled the titles...grrr!). It was absolutely amazing and the interview with Brandon was so cute!

Enjoy!

Interview:

Performances:

:hell yea!: IT'S HERE! :hell yea!:

Official video for the epic Dustland Fairytale. Brandon is absolutely gorgeous in this vid...YUM! :drool:

OMG, Kerensa, thank u soooo much for posting that awesome vid!! DF has been getting so much airtime here, i could NEVER tire of it!! and yes, Brandon looks extremely gorgeous in it as u said....that was such a cool vid, it was like a "mini" film....it didnt don on me that the younger dude and the older dude were the same character until i saw the tat on their finger...such a moving vid, it reminded me of "rebel without a cause" :wave:

I know coop! Aparently, it was directed by the same guy who did When You Were Young...you can definitely see a similar style, no? I love how he made it like a mini movie...although it took me a while to understand the vid! lol...i think the guys at the beginning are fighting over the girl, and then one guy kills the other. he then goes to prison and when he's released when he's an old man, he goes back to see the girl he was fighting for...wish we saw more of the band though...but the close ups of B Flow are lush!

Brandon looks soooo gorgeous and handsome

in both vids

=P

Hey,

be happy,

we have the chance to see two new vids

instead of just one,

hehe!

That's very true Acid! And great to see you in Brandon's thread again! I just pray that we get Losing Touch as a single too...it's one of my faves off Day & Age and I also think it has great commercial potential. But traditionally, they have never released more than 4 singles off an album... :(

Brandon looks soooo gorgeous and handsome

in both vids

=P

Hey,

be happy,

we have the chance to see two new vids

instead of just one,

hehe!

That's very true Acid! And great to see you in Brandon's thread again! I just pray that we get Losing Touch as a single too...it's one of my faves off Day & Age and I also think it has great commercial potential. But traditionally, they have never released more than 4 singles off an album... :(

can't get enough of DF and its video!! it's so awesome!! yeah, hope LT will be a vid too (and single) cuz it's such an awesome song!! on Pandora this morning, i heard Human, Dustland, AND Losing Touch in a row :wub:

Brandon looks soooo good in all his vids...the DF one, wow, he's so gorgeous in that one!! :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...