Bellazon

Brandon Flowers
Thumbnail

Crackberry

Thanks so much C! That's awesome.

I can't believe how different Brandon looked during Hot Fuss days compared to Sam's Town and now Day & Age. It's almost as if he were a different person. But I must admit, I prefer his Sam's Town look, as well as his current look. They all looked so young during Hot Foss times.

I hear that "Spaceman" is going to be their next single, which is great, as I love that song. Here they are on Later with Jools Holland, they performed a number of tracks from the new album live. They sound better live than they do on the CD! lol. I'm so looking forward to seeing them live next year. Can't wait!!

I love the part around 1:06 when Brandon sings: "And the zipping white light beams disregards the bombs and satellites" when he starts shaking like a crazy person! lol.

YES I KNOW!

looking back they are soo young!

they were one of the best concerts i've ever been to - if not THE BEST!

omg i hope they come to Australia!

i like spaceman.

i wonder what the video will be like....

I wonder what the video would be like too. I think that about a lot of their songs, like "A Dustland Fairytale" too. I can't wait until they release those.

I love all of The Killers' music, but I have a soft spot for their ballads. Brandon has such an amazing, powerful voice. If you listen to his voice in "Losing Touch" or his cover of "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" (you can hear this on youtube), it's just beautiful. I don't think he has ever got enough credit for having such a strong voice. He's always praised for being a great frontman and an excellent performer with amazing stage presence, but as a singer, he's just as good in my opinion.

I'd love to hear him sing so many songs, like "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley for one. What do you think? Any songs you would like to hear Brandon sing? Maybe we could send him requests? lol.

PS: I rated you 5 stars!

you are always so kind : )

Oh that is very sweet of you, C! Thank you! I have returned the favour! You're a fantastic poster and I always enjoy reading all of your posts! Thanks for being such a great fan of the one and only Mr Flowers!! :wave: I hope everyone continues to make this thread the best Brandon thead ever!!

PS: I rated you 5 stars!

you are always so kind : )

Oh that is very sweet of you, C! Thank you! I have returned the favour! You're a fantastic poster and I always enjoy reading all of your posts! Thanks for being such a great fan of the one and only Mr Flowers!! :wave: I hope everyone continues to make this thread the best Brandon thead ever!!

oh you're so sweet!

Source: NME.com

MTV Europe Music Video Awards - Liverpool

The Killers at the MTV European Music Awards, November 6. On a night dominated by US acts (Sir Paul McCartney and Rick Astley were the only UK artists honoured), the Las Vegas band performed new single 'Human' in a steel box installation accompanied by stunning three dimensional visuals.

post-23932-1228682349_thumb.jpg

that was INCREDIBLE!!

he sounded more american than usual - if that's possible.

yeh thats true, he usually sounds so British, which i love. i think it's good how they have had more success in England than in America, considering they're an American band. Their style and sound fits very well in British culture.

that was INCREDIBLE!!

he sounded more american than usual - if that's possible.

yeh thats true, he usually sounds so British, which i love. i think it's good how they have had more success in England than in America, considering they're an American band. Their style and sound fits very well in British culture.

I honestly thought they were British for almost 1 yr when Hot Fuss came out.

I thought they lived there/ the album was recorded there.

And the vibe of the "All the things that i've done" US version music video seemed very UK.

When I learned they were American I thought perhaps they moved to London - oops : )

He was probably trying to really articulate well.

He does seem to pronounce the song words more when he is performing live.