Bellazon

Did PinkCouture REALLY Ban A Members For No Reason!?!

PinkCouture

Hello Members :wave:

I know there has been concerns regarding some information claiming I banned a member for no logical reason. Just so everyone has a better understanding of the overall situation, I am going to tell you my side of the story :)

The staff recently obtained information that a member here had multiple accounts and was trolling. Like most similar situations, we conducted an investigation. Just so it is clear, the staff would never ban anyone without doing an investigation. It was discovered that this member did indeed have multiple accounts and was trolling (multiple accounts and trolling is a serious offense on BZ.) The staff decided to ban this member. Because I was the bearer of bad news, many untrue assumptions were made about me by this banned member. Such as I was targeting this member. This member was not the only member approached regarding having multiple accounts and trolling :no:

The banned member was a great contributor and will be missed by many :) However rules are rules and we must all obey them. I know sometimes we all accidentally break a rule (like in our signatures :ninja: ) That is ok---no one is perfect (including myself) :yes: The staff is very understanding and we respect every member (Y) So again, if you have more than one account or think you may have more than one account, I advise you to contact a staff member!

Before I end my post, I want to thank every member (about 18,500 :o ) for your great contributions :hehe: You all are what make BZ what it is. You are our eyes and ears and the staff is very grateful for that :flower: Please continue reporting any posts/threads that may need attention and any important information to the staff. As always, all reports will be kept confidential :yes:

If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns please contact me or any of the other staff members :) I also ask if you do decide to respond to this post topic, please do not indicaten names and please no bashing or flaming! Respect :)

Thank you! :grouphug:

One of Your Grateful Admins,

PinkCouture

:pinky:

I'd just like to add that it's silly to single out a staff member for stuff like banning people. All important decisions are discussed amongst the staff before they are implemented. The idea that a staff member would decide to ban someone on their own is laughable. We don't even suspend posting abilities for a few days before consulting the rest of the staff. Even fairly routine stuff like raising a warn level gets discussed first more times than not.

So please understand that all decisions that are carried out by PC or any other staff member are backed by the majority of the staff!

Oh, I thought this was closed. Thanks for having this open for all to comment :blush: . I just want to say a few words in defense of PinkCouture and the staff as well :blush: .

Yeah, I know Pink wouldn't ban someone for "no reason." The staff wants as many members as we can, but the rules are what's best for everyone. She's fair and just (well same thing I guess). But fair nonetheless, she's pretty much the best thing since persuazn. Just stop by her thread some time and see for yourself just how warm and accomodating she is. And sure there can even be a misunderstanding every now and then, but we have (or should have noticed) individuals being brought back as a result. Of course, some people may have multiple personality disorder or something, but hopefully that's a rare case, or others may have neglected to read the rules. Or just some specific, isolated situation, as was said. I myself can testify to the fairness of the staff. When I came here, I was the same name with numbers, but lost my jump drive and thought I'd never find my password again, so I started another one of roughly the same name (though not playing both "characters" if you will, voting twice ect.) and then read the rules shortly after. I contacted OriginalSin, RoninGave, Qball and Persuazn, told them about the problemy and they all said, "thanks for telling me" and said they would take care of it. Well...the crash happened, which almost deleted me altogether...and I went about my merry way. Well...it seems as though that erased the erasing of the other and I kindof didn't think about that...But when I did, I came to PinkCouture and she straightened it all out. And here we are today. That jus shows you the kind of dedication, understanding and heart they have for each and every one of us. The mods and admins aren't out to get us. The mods are even voluntary (I think, yeah they are). From what I know, they work hard to make this place enjoyable, functional and enjoyable (oops) for us all. So come clean today if need be. The mods keep personal business personal, unless you chose to share it in a heartfelt, meaningful confession, that is. Multiple accounts is against the rules and trolling is creepy whether you respond to yourself, play different people, vote twice or whatever. But know that they are here for you and we need to have their back to. Thank you all, both mods, admins and

members :flower: .

Sorry Pinky but I have to do this

So I want you all, guys, know that 'PinkCouture' 'gets rid' of members who she sees as 'better' then she is because they have smth that she doesnt have - honesty, dedicaton, respect of others, intelligence, great looks ;) And as far as she got her admins authority on bz she can easily just ban them, just because - pooof, they are gone and she can enjoy her 'spotlight' and 'slaves' that are still left by her again and be 'happy' and never has to' worry' . Real niceness and intelligence doesnt cry loud for attentions like hers do.

• 1 month later...

Oh dear,

I'm glad you can still put up with this kind of drama Pink. Modding is tough work actually and I'm glad I don't have to do it anymore. All the trolls, multi-accounts, and celebrity impersonators got way over our heads back when ChilaX was still up. Frig... there was one time when I swear that the REAL Petra Nemcova joined the forum and the staff got into a huge debate on whether to ask for proof or to insta-ban her. For the record, I maintain it was the real Petra. It's totally not out of her character to "mingle" with her fan base. Her official Yahoo group, through which I was fortunate enough to get on a camera chat with Petra, was closely tied with some major ChilaX contributors. There were several other reasons to conclude it was really her but anyway... back to the point... modding is hard and you deserve a break whenever you can get it. Don't worry too much when a single member starts acting up like that, there's almost 20,000 other people registered on this forum (That's twice what ChilaX had) and no one is really gonna care that much if one person is missing.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

…………(¯`O´¯)

…………*./ | \ .*

…………..*♫*.

………, • '*♥* ' • ,

……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'

….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '

….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '

… * , • MERRY • , * '

…* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '

' * ' • Christmas...

Oh dear,

I'm glad you can still put up with this kind of drama Pink. Modding is tough work actually and I'm glad I don't have to do it anymore. All the trolls, multi-accounts, and celebrity impersonators got way over our heads back when ChilaX was still up. Frig... there was one time when I swear that the REAL Petra Nemcova joined the forum and the staff got into a huge debate on whether to ask for proof or to insta-ban her. For the record, I maintain it was the real Petra. It's totally not out of her character to "mingle" with her fan base. Her official Yahoo group, through which I was fortunate enough to get on a camera chat with Petra, was closely tied with some major ChilaX contributors. There were several other reasons to conclude it was really her but anyway... back to the point... modding is hard and you deserve a break whenever you can get it. Don't worry too much when a single member starts acting up like that, there's almost 20,000 other people registered on this forum (That's twice what ChilaX had) and no one is really gonna care that much if one person is missing.

Cheers.

I remember how everyone got excited about the Petra video chat :p

People are only in control of: 1) How they choose react/respond to a situation 2) How they view themselves. With that said, if member wants to continue being upset over something they clearly did wrong, that is their choice. I can barely hate anyone in my "real" life, let alone online :) It is better to focus your energy on something productive than something that you only hinders you like hatred :/ And again, we would not ban members without doing our research.

• 3 weeks later...

Pink, Been here for over two years now and all tho im may not be conciderd a hardcore poster, i just wanted to say that from what i can see and the impression ive got from you that i think you do a great job. Your Very professional!(2 years on the site and this is the first ive heard of anything) You always take both sides of the story in to account before making a decsion and you are extremly warm and compasionate person who i feel if i have any issues to deal with you would give me your full attention and i have faith in the decsions you make which are always in the best intrest of the site.(as im sure most of the other members do) So don't doubt your abillity in the decsions you make as a mod :wave:

Well said Nightlife :hehe: .

....there's almost 20,000 other people registered on this forum...and no one is really gonna care that much if one person is missing...

I'll care a lot of someone I like is missing. Especially since I know such a small minority of 20,000 or even a small minority of 2,000 :nicole: :ninja: :hug: .