Gisele Bundchen vs Aishwarya Rai

vyshnavi

Gisele vs Aishwarya  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more beautiful?

• Gisele
    • Aishwarya

hey guys i'm new here.

so lets think 'natural beauty' wise. who is more beautiful? NOT who has the best body. think we already know the winner for that one lol. and NOT who is more sexy or hot or whatever.

GISELE

Gisele Caroline Bündchen[1] (born July 20, 1980) is a Brazilian model. According to Forbes, she is the highest-paid model in the world and also the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment world,[2] having earned $33 million in 2007 and $35 million in 2008 alone, adding to her estimated $150 million fortune. Bündchen has dated Leonardo DiCaprio. Was named the most beautiful girl in the world by Rolling Stone magazine. Is the highest paid model.

AISHWARYA

born in Mangalore, Karnataka is an internationally renowned Indian actress. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model, and gained fame after winning the Miss World contest in 1994. She has a tulip named after her.has more than 17,000 websites dedicated to her. Is the highest paid actress in Indian film industry

Often acclaimed as the most beautiful woman in the world. and before you ask YES her eyes ARE REAL

GISELE

Personaly i think its laughable when they call gisele the most beautiful or even just beautiful. sure she is pretty sometimes but aishwarya is just WOW.

don't get me wrong. i think gisele is an incredible MODEL but too slutty sometimes

100047559.jpg bundchen_narrowweb__300x345_0.jpg 100081180.jpg gisele_bundchen.jpg no_makeup_gisele_bundchen_400a050307.jpg

wow i am amazed! u guys bust be lyk HARDCORE gisele fans :blink:

1. I don't know if you've been to the "models" section, but Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Petra, Ana Beatriz Barros...have their own subforums and Doutzen Kroes and Laetitia Casta are up there as well (but the moderators have decided not to make more subforums). The most popular models here are Adriana Lima, Laetitia Casta, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrossio, Gisele Buncheon, Ana Beatriz Barros...with Petra Nemcova and Izabel Goulart somewhat on the outside looking in, but the closest thing.

2. Aishwarya isn't nearly as popular as them here, but her beauty is still widely regarded here :yes: ...So really, the only non-models with any conceivable shot at having a competitive bout with the status quo of BZ are probably Aishwarya, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie and Monica B... :unsure: . But this is a fashion forum, so models have a popularity advantage in most cases just like on a celeb forum, models are at a disadvantage.

3. One Thing About Babe Polls in General...When I first started making polls, I would see a girl who I couldn't tell who was more beautiful, her or Alessandra (for example) and wanted to see what people thought...but Alessandra would BLOW HER OUT overwhelmingly and I couldn't understand it at the time because I thought they were about equal :idk: ...

4. But when I became more farmiliar with things, I started to realize that if you really, really want a valid poll, its best for people of at least roughly simular popularity level to go against each other.

5. The reality is, a lesser known model, or a less popular woman who's equal or 5% prettier than Laetitia/Adriana/Doutzen...will NEVER beat them on BZ :ninja: . And even someone that would beat them if we didn't know them at all would still be a huge underdog :/ .

6. The equation is...Equal to someone really popular = less than

Slightly better = little less than

Better = MIGHT break even on a good day

A lot better = hope for a slight victory

Not specifically referring to this poll, I think it will be great :yes: , just wanted to share that about polls overall :wave: .