Bellazon

Bridget Hall

SanSouci

This is something I cut from a magazine either in the late 90s or early 00s and pasted into my scrapbook, but I'd like to find out who she is so I can dig up more pictures.

It think it is either from an ad for perfume, beachwear or fake tan? Sorry I can't be more specific... I believe it might be Pania Rose but I am not sure... Any help appreciated ~ thank you :heart: :heart:

post-3379-1225348093_thumb.jpg

ETA: My apologies, I just noticed I posted this in the wrong section ~ could one of the Moderators please move it over to Model ID for me??

• 3 weeks later...
This is something I cut from a magazine either in the late 90s or early 00s and pasted into my scrapbook, but I'd like to find out who she is so I can dig up more pictures.

It think it is either from an ad for perfume, beachwear or fake tan? Sorry I can't be more specific... I believe it might be Pania Rose but I am not sure... Any help appreciated ~ thank you :heart: :heart:

post-3379-1225348093_thumb.jpg

ETA: My apologies, I just noticed I posted this in the wrong section ~ could one of the Moderators please move it over to Model ID for me??

Bridget Hall