Bellazon

Naomi Campbell
Thumbnail

happycanadian2

oh wow.

that Versace runway pic with the Marilyn Monroe dress ... simply breathtaking. perfection, right there. no matter what, Naomi always maintains something glamourous about her. it's a mixture of sensuality, sexuality and danger. very very few of the models today have anything similar. even my favourites like Gisele or Karolina are lacking in the "danger" category. but there's something intrinsically sexy in a woman who evokes a sense of that. Naomi, Eva H, Kate. sexy and glamourous.

I tell you I saw her walk in that dress for that show years ago and she was amazing. She walked just like you explained here it was very sly/sexy,confident and kinda dangerous/daring...part panther yet 100% beautiful queen. Its something I'll never forget. Thats one of the visuals that a person can watch & easily see why she is widely considered the greatest walker ever for ages,she has such range out there.

Oh,cool Berry but I kinda wish people would stop the bickering and learn about somethings,like truth first...jokes.

Alright my post for today...

"Model of Perfection:Naomi" Arena Magazine winter 1990(where she ranked top in votes for sexiest model)scanned by me.

scan00275nl.jpg th_55520_Copy_of_scan00287aj.jpg