Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

I saw VMAs this night (I didn't watch them live, cause it was at 2 AM my time, and I thought they would be boring...), and seriously... that performance was sick :blink: she looked like menstruating, seriously :blink: And maybe that's also because I didn't notice her "bleeding" from chest, but from her, ekhem, crotch area at first :ninja: idk, it would look less weird/more understandable if e.g. a dancer would "stab" her with sth and then there would be this bleeding effect... But I don't think gaGa's intention is to make everyone understand what she wants to show us.

And that red outfit? When she took an award from Eminem... I thought that if she started talking in that strange thing on her head and face, then she won't take it off... she did, but just so randomly.

And her outfit with that thing on her neck... seriously, it reminded me of "Mean Girls", when Regina George got a part of a Beauty Queen crown when sitting on a wheelchair. I had a gif of it somewhere on my computer, but I can't find and post it now :/ but if you saw it, you also would get the reference I think.

I saw some of her many outfits at the awards show. The one that stuck out most to me was the loin head one, where she had that weird lion mane thin on her head. :p

@BadKid, is Jamie Dornan the guy who used to date keira Knightly? They dated years ago but broke up in 2005.

everyone style these days is so predictable and so normal.

I LOVE that she is unafraid to take risks.

I love seeing what she is going to wear next.

shes started to grow on me, I used to find her annoying but Now I think she is interesting and her music is kinda ketchy. :blush:

Lady Gaga is in the middle of a million dollar lawsuit messier than her blood-soaked VMA performance.

An Irish entertainment company called "Grooveyard" claims they were looking to book talent for October concerts in Belfast and Dublin, when they struck a deal with a NY-based company claiming to rep Lady Gaga.

In the lawsuit, Grooveyard claims they shelled out $320,000 to book Gaga -- but now they believe the guy who took the check may not rep Gaga after all. Here's why:

Grooveyard claims after they began promoting Gaga's shows -- mega-promoters AEG Live hit them with a cease and desist letter, stating AEG has the sole authority to book Lady G.

So now, Grooveyard is pissed, confused ... and demanding their money back in a million-dollar lawsuit filed in NY State court.

I saw some of her many outfits at the awards show. The one that stuck out most to me was the loin head one, where she had that weird lion mane thin on her head. :p

Lmao, that one was the funniest of the night. After i saw the red lace one i thought she couldn't get any crazier, but she did. :rofl:

@BadKid, is Jamie Dornan the guy who used to date keira Knightly? They dated years ago but broke up in 2005.

Yupp, that's him. Ms. Knightly is crazy for letting him go. :whistle: