Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

Lady Gaga stuck to her quirky sense of style as she was spotted leaving a Manhattan recording studio on Wednesday.The ‘Poker Face’ wore a leather jacket over a black bra and see-through tights which provided her almost negligible body cover. A studded punk-look beret and high heel cowboy boots completed the ensemble of the artist. Her dark shades were in their usual place and so was her super-dark lip colour. She left her blonde hair falling over her shoulders.

Lady-Gagas1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

V#71 2011

Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh

Source: facebook/nicola formichetti via tFS

post-33914-1305145377_thumb.jpgpost-33914-1305145411_thumb.jpg

Preview of first V column:

Dear Little Monsters:

These are my confessions, my inner most thoughts and most honest beliefs about myself, me The Artist that is Gaga, a statue of which you may bow to on knees and palms as you read this. Cry a little, too, please. I can only share these facets of my most imaginative imaginativeness with you, Little Suckers — I mean, Monsters — because you are part of My Art and fly with me on the wings of the albino unicorn that are taking me on the Journey from a disco ball bra to a firework bra to something else entirely because that HACK KATY PERRY RUINED ****ING FIREWORKS FOR MEEE.

What? No, I didn't say that. Katy is my sister. Those are YOUR thoughts, melting into mine. Your mind IS my mind. Yes. It is. It.

So, in this story — are you weeping yet? HISS — I will give you one, just one, confession. And if you COMPARE ME TO MADONNA ONE MORE TIME for saying "confession" so much know that it will not scar my creative psyche. But now that you've read enough of my deep, deep, important, fabulous, sparkling thoughts, here is what I am going to tell you: My feet. Are ****ing. Killing me.

V#71 2011

Photographer: Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Stylist: Nicolas Formichetti

Source: facebook/vmagazine via tFS

"Born Again"

V#71 2011

Source: otheredition via minus1

post-33914-1305220518_thumb.jpgpost-33914-1305220980_thumb.jpg post-33914-1305221034_thumb.jpgpost-33914-1305221078_thumb.jpg

"Support Japan Now"

V#71 2011

Source: otheredition via minus1

post-33914-1305221301_thumb.jpgpost-33914-1305221389_thumb.jpg

L1305185338897717_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...