Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

No offense, but I wouldn't cross the street to see her, not my cup of tea. Then again, I'm a male, and straight, so I'm probably not alone. Anyway, here she is in the Russian Elle...

septimiu29Lady Gaga  ELLE girl Russia  April 2010 1.png a2621b74885712.gif c6822c74885716.gif

Is it true that she has both sets of plumbing? (Ok, I may have went too far :evil: )...

haha thanks for the pics!

i love gaga, she's so eccentric and her music videos are crazy!! but i love them :)

Well, thanks for your patience and sense of humor! I was expecting someone to rip me a new one for that... <_<

No offense, but I wouldn't cross the street to see her, not my cup of tea. Then again, I'm a male, and straight, so I'm probably not alone. Anyway, here she is in the Russian Elle...

septimiu29Lady Gaga  ELLE girl Russia  April 2010 1.png a2621b74885712.gif c6822c74885716.gif

Is it true that she has both sets of plumbing? (Ok, I may have went too far :evil: )...

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, i love the both plumbing part, i think strong women are viewed a badly at times for knowing what they want, madonna was or is viewed the same way, Ga Ga just grabs the bull by the horns, doing what makes her happy, and in the music industry you need to have a set of "balls" to make it, and i say GO GA GA

I agree. Although GaGA uses sexuality to help atttract viewers, she does have talent and is not afraid to follow in the steps of what made Madonna so famous. And she doesn't comes across as being fake either. Just someone that is doing ehr ebst to make it in a heartless and cold industry.

Go GaGa!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

^ yes, Madonna.. no matter how much u want it... you'll never be young again ... you're an icon, but you're not hot in music anymore... go to bed , it's GaGa's turn

i agree. plus madonna always went too far in my opinion, remember that book in the nineties. i am glad thats over with and everyone has moved on.

oh i got good news. gaga wrote her third album and she already has a title for it. i am really happy cause i want to buy it as soon as it comes out.

I really appreciate everyone's tolerance, here. I'm an American, and grew up in New Jersey, no less, so I tend to speak plainly sometimes. Ok, caustically would be a better word. I know some forums that I would have been kicked off of by now, but I have survived here through all your good vibes, patience, and well meaning. And for that, I truly thank you.

I think she is great. Its refreshing to see a pop star flourishing without going apeshit insane!

I dont like the video for telephone though i think its lame.

That's true, azure...she's a worker. Lots of singers and celebs get full of themselves when they start making it, and go to pieces...like Lohan, Winehouse, Spears, etc. But I must say Lady GaGa seems to be a real trooper...she keeps her head straight and keeps working. And I know what I'm talking about, because I was a musician. So, I have new respect for her, I must say. I may not be a fan of her music, but I give her credit for being a professional.

I preferred her looking like her natural self, well even with the long blonde wig was okay, but she goes too far with the fashion now, it's laughable. I love her music but I do try not to take much notice of her style now xD