Bellazon

High Heels

x2121

To be honest, I adore High Heels of all type, but for some reason i can not stand to walk in them or be in them for more than five minutes. I've tried gels for the shoes, and I am still in a lot of pain. so how do you girls deal with High Heels? Obviously , I don't deal too well but i want to, i love heels of all types! Even platforms or wide heels get me in pain. Yes, even short heels do as well. So, tell others your little ''secrets'' or how to ''train'' for heels. It's funny, because when I was younger, I always walked as if i had stilettos on, and now, i can't do it.

You just have to get used to them! I've never wore anything higher than 10cm but I had to be in them for 2 hours at least!

The trick with high heels is that you should avoid standing up and not doing anything else (like walking or dancing or whatever) for long time, because all the pressure will go down there and your feet will start killing you immediately!

I have a friend she runs with 10 cm high heels :| and she ca be faster than me with goex :rofl: it's only a matter how you're used :yes: :p

wow, that's amazing of her, I make a rule everytime I wear high heels: don't force me to run!!! I may be killed by a passing by car but I won't run :laugh:

lol :rofl: you're sure you wouldn't run in that case? :rofl:

I don't know where I read but I remember that heel more than 4 cm and less than 2 cm aren't good for the back :p so they must be between 2 and 4 :p something that I can wear :rofl:

but I have another problem that every time I buy shoes doesn't matter if they cost 10 or 100 euros after I get them off I have wounds everywhere :/ so that I better stick with sneakers :p

I have been walking in heels for a very long time. I talk on my toes anyway so wearing heals doesn't bother me at all. The taller the heel the better....I go for hours! I hate sneakers and flats, I would rather go barefoot...but put me in a pair of tall black boots and I am in bliss!

I can also run in heels, my balance is better in heels then in barefeet :laugh:

To be honest, I adore High Heels of all type, but for some reason i can not stand to walk in them or be in them for more than five minutes. I've tried gels for the shoes, and I am still in a lot of pain. so how do you girls deal with High Heels? Obviously , I don't deal too well but i want to, i love heels of all types! Even platforms or wide heels get me in pain. Yes, even short heels do as well. So, tell others your little ''secrets'' or how to ''train'' for heels. It's funny, because when I was younger, I always walked as if i had stilettos on, and now, i can't do it.

I LOVE high heels too. I dont know how and why but I can wear high heels for hours and my shoes are ok. No pain. But I cant tell you how I can do it - its a secret for me :laugh:

For me it took me awhile to get used to heels, I have to wear heels that have a strap that wrap around my ankle so they don't fall off.. i wore pumps one time and i always walk out of them like my heel, it sucked :( idk what else to say, you just have to practice and get used to them. I always give my feet a nice massage w/ warming lotion at night so my feet stay smooth and not crack (they tend to do that when you wear heels often) I agree with Ophelia_Immortal about the whole balance thing! i work better in heels haha. enough of my babble :hehe:

IF I WEAR HEELS CLUBBING... trick... Alcohol but not lots of it. and dance the night away, keep your mind off it. Avoid hurrying your steps... I've ran in heels .. it hurts so much and it only accerlerates the pain if you have to wear them for a couple of more hours.

if u are standing still try not to always put all ur weight at the ball of your foot, instead try shifting your weight to your heel (this is more difficult with thin heels like stilletos and so you may want to opt for thicker heels or wedges)... shift your weight from one foot too another as well, that helps too.

The fabric the shoe is made out of helps a lot, personally, synthetic hurts more. Your feet don't breath well in them. Also ... you break in shoes that are made with natural materials (e.i. leather) more easily because they sort of adapt to ur foot more easily and become softer/more comfortable over time with more wear... (personally)

I didn't think I would have so much to say about the matter. Anyways, I'm really bad with heals too... I wine about them ... I end up being that girl who limps at the end of the night, about to give up and walk bare foot :hehe: