Bellazon

Motion gifs of various models and babes!

xotic_styla

Guest Guest
Oh that's so sexay!!! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's so not cool to take other people's avatars THEY'VE made and put them up here without asking.

It's so not cool to take other people's avatars THEY'VE made and put them up here without asking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and i didnt think you were still alive eye candy....wft members have taken my avatars plenty of times without asking me and posted them there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what ever, this is the internet u can expect such things. why are u making this such a big deal, anway the motion gifs i made, are for everyone to enjoy and if i see somebody who use it i'll that that as a compliment :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wft members have taken my avatars plenty of times without asking me and posted them there.

hummmmm

is this guest try'n to imply that i stole those Heidi gif's from wft?

I posted those in Heidi's thred so long ago.. besides i dont visit the ghetto, not even to steal an avatar.

:boxing: