Bellazon

Suggestion for the Mods

red_ed

Hey guys,

Because I see a lot of regular users post in various threads all around BZ, I was wondering if we have a personalised "favourite threads" option?

If so, where is it?

and if not, is it feasible to make one?

It just seems that it might make navigation less of a hassle, but in the end, it's just a suggestion, so if we can't make an option like that it's alright.

Thanks for your time :)

i believe there is a small glitch with you kno the whole susbscription option that ipb offers....but once that is fixed you can subscribe to certain topics and they will be in your controls options

@Capt

Why don't you write FAQ or just a text about codecs, mediaplayers and gspot based on your experiences and already posted tips? Include a chapter about pic sharing and file-upload services too.

When ready place it on the top of the model section, and so if anyone has any question, he/she will find a quick answer there. You won't need to write down the same thing for the 100th time.

Funny you mentioned that, I was actually thinking about doing that just the other day after typing out the same info over for the 10,000 time. :laugh:

Maybe I'll get started on that tonight, as It would surely help some people out that can't get their stuff to play. :)

The article is very good. Congrats!

I ask you to consider adding a chapter about pic and vid uploading services. I've seen many questions or rather complaints regarding that.

"I have a new video of ..., but I don't know how to upload it" and such.