Bellazon

Jon Passavant
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...

i just noticed u've been holding down this fort all on ur own persuazn! thanks so much! i love this guy! here's my contribution :)

from cosmo on ivillage.com:

Modeling on and off since 1999, this 22-year-old Pittsburgh native managed to find time to graduate from college last year with a degree in business communications. If he doesn't enter the corporate world one day, John says he may follow in his father's footsteps and become a minister. Look for him in ads for Armani and Abercrombie & Fitch.

Have you always been cute?

I was skinny till high school, with braces and glasses, but after getting my butt kicked around the football field, I started working out, and things improved from there.

So you must meet lots of women.

I don't date around. I've only had a couple of relationships, and I've never dated a model. Whoever I date has to be really confident and not threatened by my job.

Do you have a certain grooming routine?

Nothing special -- I try to stay in shape and not get zits. If I have a job coming up where I have to go shirtless, I try not to eat ice cream or pizza on the days leading up to it.

What would you be doing now if you weren't a model?

I'd probably be in the armed forces. I think it's very honorable and would have no problem fighting if I had to.

post-1254-1123136517_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Model Home Project

Imagine twenty-five male models from New York City, many of them the most visible and exposed models in the world, coming together to build a home for a family who has lost everything. The Model Home Project is partnering with Habitat for Humanity for this first project where they have the unprecedented opportunity to bring hope to families devastated by this horrible tragedy, while also capturing the interest of the nation. Habitat for Humanity has been rebuilding the lives of people displaced in New Orleans since directly after the hurricane and they are by far the largest organization providing homes for hurricane victims. By aligning ourselves with organizations like Habitat for Humanity, the Model Home Project dreams to ultimately become the catalyst for a new movement of young people, empowering them inspire change across the nation with a clear call to action. By educating this younger community through a pop culture influence they are attached to, such as fashion, we will show them how they can change the world through the giving of their time, effort, and resources.

0up6.th.jpg

1age1.th.jpg 1btq9.th.jpg

2asm0.th.jpg 2byp2.th.jpg 2clh3.th.jpg

He still looks hott :drool:

• 3 years later...