Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Thanks for the scans !

If you don't mind I just want to share my little experience of scanning mags. In order to avoid the printing pattern (moiré), you first need to scan the pic with a large resolution (> 600 dpi) and in large dimensions, with a black paper behind your magazine sheet.

Then - I suppose you use Photoshop or comparable software - you clean the pic and adjust levels.

2 - apply a gaussian blur of 0.8 or 1 pixels.

3 - make the first reduction of the size of the pic

4 - sharpen the pic

5 - make a second reduction of the size of the pic

6 - sharpen the pic

7 - reduce the pic to its final size

8 - sharpen the pic

and normally you should get a better result. :)

thank you for the tips, it's really appreciate! But i think my scanner is not a really great quality :( And when i am scanning 600 dpi it takes about 20 mnts to scan 1 single picture! (not enough memory on my hard drive)

I am using photofiltre and i have CS3 but i have no clue how to use it (<cs3)! I f u could do some tutorial with screen shots to show me how to clean my scans that will be great!!! If you have the time and the feel of doing it of course! :wave:

Marie Ange can't speak english? Too bad That would be great if she would sign a contract with Victoria's Secret.

Give it time. I would not bet against that at all. I think it will happen. she just has to gain a bit more popularity. I'd also bet she winds up in Sports Illustrated Swim suite issue.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd also bet she winds up in Sports Illustrated Swim suite issue.

She and SI would be great!

How about Marie Ange and a return of her sister for a shoot of them together? I think that would be one AWESOME ISSUE. Probably sell better in Europe than over here but I think it'd do pretty good here too. Especially if they did something like a Casta sisters cover :D

I'd also bet she winds up in Sports Illustrated Swim suite issue.

She and SI would be great!

How about Marie Ange and a return of her sister for a shoot of them together? I think that would be one AWESOME ISSUE. Probably sell better in Europe than over here but I think it'd do pretty good here too. Especially if they did something like a Casta sisters cover :D

Yes, that is one great idea :woot:

----------

Thanks Born to be wild :wave:

merci Lisa!

It's a French interview for a French magazine, so it's the reason why speaks French. She certainly does speak English?

No the guy who was shooting her said he doesn't speak french but she knows how to pose. He didn't need to tell her what to do.

I agree with Kikki I'm sure she speaks english but even if she doesn't If someone like Victoria's Secret wanted to sign her and she'd learn it fast. Like I said before though. I'm sure she knows english.