Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Hi guys! :wave:

She appears in the last part of this video! She really is stunning. Especially her eyes are beautiful!

Thanks a lot for the vid, Steph!

She sounds very mature and natural - maybe that's kinda harsh to say but I expected her to be the arrogant glamour girl. Glad she's didn't sound like that at all. She sounded like a nice and down to earth girl who just happen to be stunningly beautiful.

The 4 pages of Paris-Match in PDF (small watermark)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2981788/M-A_C%20PA...MBRE%202009.pdf

I like her attitude toward beauty, that it's not that important! She seems really natural and down-to-earth! And apreciates her job.

Hi guys! :wave:

She appears in the last part of this video! She really is stunning. Especially her eyes are beautiful!

Beautiful, thanks ! M.A.C. part starts around 18'20"

ZQOX4H68EC_93447288.jpg JMAYHXZSOA_93447178.jpg 0IYZXMIQ0C_93447177.jpg

Sorry guys, and girls, I know you love her and I don't want to offend anybody's feeling but I don't think she would have been a model anywhere except maybe some unknown campaign or magazine if she weren't Laetitia's sister. She is a very pretty young lady but in my opinion far from the model requirements. She has heavy legs, big heaps, she has to be careful how she poses because she has some very bad angles. She is listed 1.73 and size 37 EU and this is pure lie! I don't think she has big breast (maybe a C cup) but she has a lot of push-up. (in this pics they look like in prison) ... and every time I see her I am wondering why fgs is she wearing that!! Of course she says she doesn't care about her being compared to her sister but to me she looks like she is trying to copy her... and this is not good at all.

I am not in favor of skeleton models, this is why I love Laetitia and Marie Ange is looks very beautiful in real life, but just not a model.